Nady SPA2400 Pro Power Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Nady SPA2400 Pro Power - Ask a question now

“Inexspensive good amp”

Written on: 06/11/2014 by Dreamboy (1 review written)

I'm in a band and have 2 NADY SPA 2400. We have had them for about 2 years now. No problems and I would say the sound is as good as my other amps which are a lot more expensive. A good value for the money for us… Read Full Review

Nady SPA2400 Pro Power

“there is no help from nady service for schematics and...”

Written on: 01/04/2009 by Enrique 1957 (1 review written)

there is no help from nady service for schematics and parts.
ask for help on the amp and got a negative response… Read Full Review

Nady SPA2400 Pro Power

“This is my second Nady SPA series amp. The first was...”

Written on: 03/01/2009

This is my second Nady SPA series amp. The first was an SPA1400. They both had their fans blowing to the back, contrary to the manual, and stated features bullet. This appears to be why so many users have had these amps shut down. I basically stole the amps on EBay, turned the fans around in the amps, and put the top back on. This process will require only a phillips screwdriver and a little time. I have not tried high power into low impedance for an extended time, yet. 8 ohms stereo is working… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Nady SPA2400 Pro Power

“My first Nady SPA2400 Pro Power Amp threw a spike out...”

Written on: 07/05/2004 by wpallman (1 review written)

My first Nady SPA2400 Pro Power Amp threw a spike out that fried 4 horns and their crossovers, then burned. Nady replaced it and it lasted about 6 months and then it too burnt. Fortunately it left my horns alone. Nady will probably send me another. My warranty runs out in 6 months, I wonder if I'll be sending it back too!… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to wpallman's Review

Written on: 26/06/2004

I don't know this amp wpallman but it just has to be a solid state job like most of the others.
<br>
<br>Get yourself one with the old-fashioned valves as they clip gently and don't throw out spikes. Probably will be pricey though.