Mystery Shopping Frontline Focus International Reviews

Mystery Shopping Frontline Focus International - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mystery Shopping Frontline Focus International

Mystery Shopping Frontline Focus International

“WANTED TO GIVE THEM 3 STARS BUT”

Written on: 17/12/2014 by lookin (1 review written)

WORKED FOR THEM AND THEY DO PAY YOU BUT IT TAKES TIME AND THEY ANSWER THE PHONE ONLY WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT NO WARM FUZZY FEELINGS WHEN YOU REACH THEM NEED REPLACEMENT OF FRONTLINE STAFF AND COMPLETELY NEW TELEPHONE POLICY NOTE MY REVIEW IS NOT THE FIRST IFFY REVIEW … Read Full Review

“Beware, don't work for them”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by KenyaTownsend (1 review written)

I have worked for this company on and off for over three years mainly from the UK office. Payment was slow but it came through. Since the UK operation was moved to Canada it has become unbelievable. I have been sending emails back and forth to try and get paid for work done at the end of March and just been paid - July 2014. Since purchases are required to complete assignments this is not on. Shoppers are out of pocket and giving the company an interest free loan! Be warned, steer clear… Read Full Review

Sheilamarg's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2014

I don't know why people don't contact the Toronto Better Business Bureau and file their complaints of which there are numerous and get this company shut down, If they can't help I'm sure they wll point you in the direction of the Local Trading Office

Lookin's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2014

bbb only takes action when there is something very serious
you never get information from them as to how timely they are
or how friendly so not nearly all the information you need

“Don't Work for them”

Written on: 25/05/2014 by wkSloan288 (1 review written)

I started working for them back in 2008 and everything was perfect. I stopped in 2012 and was asked in January 2014 to start shopping again. And I have not gotten paid as yet. It's incredible. Nobody can give you a answer about payment. So almost 6 months ago is shopped for pizza hut, kfc and quiznos and I have not been paid . Don't work for them. You are wasting your time and money… Read Full Review

“3 1/2 months a bounced cheque and it's in the mail lie!!!”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by Maleah496 (1 review written)

I have been doing wine rack shops. Since November , I have received nov pay, but I received Decembers pay end of February, and it bounced. I was told last week it was in the mail! Nope not there! They owe me over $200! I don't think I will ever see it. It is the end of March and I am still waiting to be paid for December! I have completed jan, February and March shops! Not doing any more till I get paid" … Read Full Review

“Be careful about doing work for them”

Written on: 04/01/2014 by Sheilamarg (4 reviews written)

I worked for them years ago and when my daughter moved out and not being a great lover of pizzas I stopped doing anything until October when they approached me again. I thought I'd do a one off as they were short of someone for a local shop - Papa Johns. About 3 or 4 weeks after the shop I was told they wanted other photos as the side view of the pizza wasn't accepted by the company. Now I was very particular about the photos and they were as good as you could get. At the time I hadn't… Read Full Review

Trishajayne's Response to Sheilamarg's Review

Written on: 24/03/2014

I have had exactly the same experience! I was emailed in early January by someone called Brandon Day to ask if I could help them mystery shop a local Pizza shop. I had to buy the pizza and like the other reviewer, take photos and email these to them along with completing an online questionnaire. I did all this in good faith & again, like the other reviewer, I was asked to send more photos of the side view because 'they were not clear enough' In actually fact, the original ones were very clear in my opinion. After several weeks, I contacted them to ask when I could expect to be paid and how this would happen because they didn't have my bank details. Brandon eventually replied that I could either have the money paid into my bank or be sent a cheque. He then asked me to send more pictures of the said pizza because they needed them. I told him I'd deleted these. I hadn't but I wasn't going to do any more work for nothing! I opted for a cheque because by this point my suspicions were raised about them & I wasn't going to send them my bank details! This was almost 6 weeks ago & I haven't had a cheque yet. I emailed again last week to ask about this but haven't had any response from them at all. It isn't a lot of money I am owed but it's the principle of the thing. Do not do any work for them unless you are prepared to purchase something you don't really want, not get reimbursed for it & then work for nothing to give your feed back. A nice press article about them might be a good idea!

Sheilamarg's reply to Trishajayne's Comment

Written on: 24/03/2014

I did eventually get paid but only after threatening to have an article written about them - not in a positive light. My sister happens to be in journalism. I also threatened to go to a local organisation in Canada which off hand I can't remember the name, which was mentioned on another forum and they take action on your behalf.
They actually overpaid me but I wasn't going to complain . As the previous poster said they query the standard of your photos and mine were perfect. Side views were queried as before.

Steer clear if you want to be paid. It's not about the money but the principle and why should you end up out of pocket. Mine was only for one visit as I had decided before I had the hassle that the wait time to be paid was too long.

Srao123's Response to Sheilamarg's Review

Written on: 21/05/2014

i will like to support on the same with front line focus. there is this guy masood alam who contacted and i done almost 10shops for them but not paid still..
tell me if you have any such ideas will support definately.

“pagan cuando quieren”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by lila2013 (1 review written)

que tal buenas tardes,escribo mi opinión sobre esta empresa pues,hace algún tiempo he venido realizando estas visitas a los locales de KFC y PIZZA HUT en Ecuador estamos finalizando octubre y aun no pagan julio, pero son muy exigentes en cuanto a los ingresos de sus reportes, hacen de los empleados lo que quieren, aveces responden los correos aveces no, y lo único que dicen es que hay que tener fe y paciencia mientras ellos exigen al máximo y se hacen ricos a costa de nosotros, y no me… Read Full Review

“Payment and other issues”

Written on: 19/09/2013 by PappaPizza (1 review written)

I had completed Papa John's pizza assignments for this company when it had an office based in the UK last year and had a lapse for a while. This year the company is operating from Canada and I was contacted to do more work. However, I am regretting it as there are many issues with the jobs. Unclear instructions resulted initially making report errors, which was their mistake and having to redo jobs. Secondly you have to wait 8-10 weeks for your payment and there is no breakdown of what job… Read Full Review

“Avoid Frontline Focus”

Written on: 14/07/2013

I have been mystery shopping for a long time and am quite experienced. I joined Frontline Focus about a year ago and heard nothing for a year. Last week I was offered a competitiors visit at Pizza Hut via email. I agreed to do this and was sent some guidelines by email. A lot of spelling mistakes and poorly laid out these were.I completed the visit and entered the data. Almost straight away I was told my images were no good. They require very specific photos that need to be exact. As I had… Read Full Review

Bg0612's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2014

I did some Papa Johns gigs in the UK, and always chose to complete the visit on a Tuesday when the shop had a 2 for 1 offer on. That way I got to eat a piping hot pizza, and I then left the other one to cut up, arrange and photograph to the exact specification after I'd finished eating. I found the instructions to be very clear, and they even offered sample photos of the required standard, which was close to professional images with good lighting, minimum shadowing and clear topping detail. I did get queried on one side view photo, which they claimed had too much shadow, but soon rectified that with photoshop. Truth is, you needed the help of Photoshop to reduce shadowing and enhance pictorial brightness. A point and shoot would not have done a good enough job in some lighting conditions. I agree that the job took far longer than the job was worth - £7.00 plus price of Pizza, what with hassles from delivery people not showing up on time and faffing around with all that cutting up and arranging with the price ticket next to the pizza. I also had a long wait for payment, and had to prompt several times, but did get my money eventually for all the work I carried out, I only carried out about 5 gigs for this company in total, one which was Haagan Das ice cream. Anne was OK, I thought, but when she asked me to put in more Pizza gigs I decided enough was already enough.

“In Fact ”

Written on: 18/03/2013

Thanks all for your comments. Tomorrow supposed to be my first mission with papajohnes to order one big size pizza ( alot of deatils they need plus special pictures ) and after your comments i decided not to participate in this. i told my self it's ok i love fast food , but what they wany me to do with the pizza too much funny , i will not eat it after this modifications in the pizza :D i think all of us need more income , it's better to learn new thing and work on it… Read Full Review

Lisamckinney's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2013

You would never have been paid for your mystery shop any given your extremely poor spelling and grammar. You don't write like you are originally from an English speaking company so I wouldn't recommend Mystery Shopping for you.

“Frontline Focus ”

Written on: 09/11/2012 by las2003 (1 review written)

I joined up as a mystery shopper back in 2009 after a long period of illness left me unable do work full time, and in receipt of a benefit. So this seemed the perfect opportunity for me to supplement my benefit. I did several mystery shops over a month period and received all my pays. However the next 2 mystery shops i did for Pizza Hut and KFC i did not get paid. I emailed and was told i had to send in my receipts which i did. The email then bounced back to me. I sent several emails to… Read Full Review

“This is one of the best company”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by Flyingarrow (1 review written)

I am going to recommend this mystery shopping company to everyone. All my payment were given on time and the coordinators were friendly. Just update your account for the payment… Read Full Review

“Midget, Pig & scammers”

Written on: 15/07/2012

Don't work for them.. Ever!! Bunch of scammers… Read Full Review

“I love challenging jobs as mystery shoper sayan very...”

Written on: 17/03/2012

I love challenging jobs as mystery shoper sayan very happy with a job like this because I think this is a test of the service and care workers should be better able to serve well… Read Full Review

“I cashed on of their checks to send on by western...”

Written on: 29/02/2012 by pe.queen (1 review written)

I cashed on of their checks to send on by western union to another secret shopper, They say they stopped payment on the check. Now my bank wants $950 from me. They won't retrun my emails and the other two checks they sent me were intercepted by Federal Express as Fraudulant as well. Stay Far Away FROM THEM>… Read Full Review

Kjn0131's Response to pe.queen's Review

Written on: 28/03/2012

Dear pe queen. Thanks for your comments. I recently joined this company as a mystery shopper but have not done any assignments for them yet. I will be doing some soon. Probably I should not since you had such a negative experience? Could you tell me smth more about what happened? YOu can mail me at kjn0131 @ yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it! Thanks a lot in advance! /Klara.

“Don't waste your time, gas, money or energy ”

Written on: 06/11/2011 by Maddiesmom (1 review written)

I worked as a mystery shopper several years ago and had no problems with co-ordinators or payment; I submitted the required review and receipts, the following month was paid. Last year, I did more work for them only to be dropped into the never-ending abyss of payroll vs. Coordinator hell. They blamed one another and eventually I got paid and reimbursed for expenses. The last payment took almost one year to recover. I believe it is a sinking ship, that clients are receiving their results and… Read Full Review

“REVIEW FOR FRONTLINE FOCUS INTERNATIONAL IN HAMILTON, ON”

Written on: 22/06/2011

I received a call to work for this company in March 2011, thought it was a pretty good deal so I kept doing jobs for them for approximately 2 months straight. I submitted my receipts and payroll form as I was advised. Three months went by and I was wondering why I still hadn't been paid for any of the jobs I had done. I called and spoke to my rep and she told me to speak to payroll. I was told that they were very behind and that I would be paid the following week. A week went by still no… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2011

Good news everyone I contacted better business bureau and got paid in less than a week later!!!

Georgesc's Comment

Written on: 03/02/2012

Thanks for writing your experience with Frontline Focus Intl.

I wish to know if you have been paid eventually and when.

I have just started with them and completed 2 assignments end of Jan 2012 and regarding payment I have been told mid Feb. so I will wait and watch.

Would appreciate your response.

Regards,
George

Written on: 08/12/2011

Hi how did you do this I did a jobs for then in September 2011 and still on paid yet they gave dates of periods and end times and times when I should be paid and that was over 2 months please let me know how you got a payment

Written on: 10/09/2011

I had a similar problem with them back in 2006. I left a voice message threatening them with a small claims legal action. I was paid a few days after that.

“I have done many Mystery Shops for a company: ”

Written on: 21/04/2011

I have done many Mystery Shops for a company:
Frontline Focus International IncFrontline Focus International Inc
64 King St E
Hamilton, ON L8N 1A6
(905) 667-1100

DO NOT SHOP FOR THIS COMPANY......THEY DO NOT PAY !!!

I have called many times about my payment and have not received calls back or payment owed. My next course of action will be to contact the Ontario Better Business Bureau and take them to Small Claims Court… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2011

I contacted the better business bureau and was paid in less than a week later go ahead and contact them good luck!!!

“I did three jobs in total for FRONTLINE FOCUS...”

Written on: 13/04/2011

I did three jobs in total for FRONTLINE FOCUS INTERNATIONAL INC., my first experience with mystery shopping. The coordinator was super nice and helpful. I started in Dec 2010 and did my other two jobs in January 2010. It was March before I started contacting them looking for payment thinking it was a 6 week payment schedule. I left numerous messages and emails and no response recieved. Then I did an online search on the company name and found many people in the same boat, I wish I searched… Read Full Review

“I have done work for this company and cannot get...”

Written on: 24/03/2011

I have done work for this company and cannot get paid.I did work August,September andOctober and only paid forAugust. I"ve tried to contact them on numberous occassions and they won't return my calls nor my e-mails. The next step is small claims court. I did the work willing and trusted that I would be paid but nothing so far. Maybe this might get them on the ball… Read Full Review

“PAYMENTS DELAYED, POOR COMMUNICATION! ”

Written on: 03/03/2011

PAYMENTS DELAYED, POOR COMMUNICATION!
I had been mystery shopping with Frontline for 3 months, and have decided I will quit. They take a long time to process payments for the jobs you have completed. For instance I completed a job in October, and was not paid until the middle of January. It took multiple calls and emails to get that payment. Now it is March and I have not yet been paid for jobs completed in Dec. I have left multiple voice mails and sent multiple emails, but have not received a… Read Full Review