Boden Reviews - www.boden.co.uk

Boden www.boden.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Great quality clothes ”

Written on: 07/05/2012 by Traysi (2 reviews written)

especially if you are living abroad, Boden is a great way to buy quality, stylish clothing without too much charged for postage. The reviews on the website really help as the reviewers not only tell you what they think of the clothes but they also indicate what shape they are… Read Full Review

“excellent service”

Written on: 01/05/2012

I'm not often moved to write a review, but having just ordered a bikini from Boden, I have to say how impressed I was by their service and the product. They were very helpful, delivery was prompt and my returned item was acknowledged by email and the refund was swift. I will be recommending them to everyone… Read Full Review

“I have been buying from Boden for years. ”

Written on: 08/01/2011 by yukocee (2 reviews written)

I have been buying from Boden for years.
Mainly for myself and for my children.
They are not cheap, however the quality of the product is good and worth it.
I do return the things I order more than occationally, however they refund me very quickly.
I also would like to mention their customer service is excellent. Unlike many other online/catologue companies, Boden is very helpful. I recently had a very bad experience with LaRedoute (their customer service is unbelievably poor)and I realised… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib