Boden Reviews - www.boden.co.uk

Boden www.boden.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I was a bit bewildered by the very mixed reviews of...”

Written on: 04/03/2011

I was a bit bewildered by the very mixed reviews of the clothing I ordered but was delighted when it arrived. The sizes were right, the colours were true to the catalogue, and everything draped well when it was on. I was particularly pleased with the long-sleeved essential scoop-neck t-shirt - lovely colours, very comfy but also a flattering shape. Hides a multitude of sins.
On the down side, it does seem a little expensive for what you get, especially as the quality of some of the fabrics… Read Full Review

“I have been shopping from Boden for a few years now...”

Written on: 30/12/2010

I have been shopping from Boden for a few years now and I love them. I only buy when they email me a good offer or during the sale. The quality is good and so is the customer service. The boys tops are great, as they always have better motifs on them than anything in the high street and they remember that boys are boys not men, with out being too twee.

I like the reviews that other people leave on Boden as it helps with my choice of clothes and the exact measurements of each item is also… Read Full Review

“I was quite happy with the arrival time and quality of...”

Written on: 02/11/2010

I was quite happy with the arrival time and quality of the items that I have ordered although I did have a problem with one order being held in the mail room - which I was waiting for and had ordered for a particular event. I like the designs generally, particularly for children's clothing, but I have just had a few orders recently from them so can't say how the clothing holds up over time but the stuff looks very well made and is always a bit different and distinctive. The customer service I… Read Full Review

“Boden (www.boden.co.uk) is a top quality catalogue,...”

Written on: 23/04/2005 by Bethie (1 review written)

Boden (www.boden.co.uk) is a top quality catalogue, the clothes are well cut, lovely fabrics, colours and prints and fashionable without being cutting edge ie. classics that you will wear year after year. Ideal for the more mature lady like me.
Unfortunately the clothes are expensive (£59.00 for a simple linen skirt, it doesn't even have a zip or button for that price) and at £4.00 packing and postage you would expect any returns to be free.
My tip.....wait for the fairly frequent 10-15% off… Read Full Review