Barbour Reviews - www.barbour.com

Barbour www.barbour.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Fantastic and fair”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by Jaylee400 (1 review written)

I found a fault with my three month old speedway ladies wax jacket. I contacted Barbour as I had registered the jacket with them and can truly say that I'm impressed with their customer service/support. I was sent a pre paid bag to return my jacket for examination and within a week I have received an update and resolution and a replacement jacket will be with me tomorrow! Barbour thank you. I'm very impressed with the after sales service, communication and resolution! Excellent, excellent… Read Full Review

“Amazing Customer Service”

Written on: 14/01/2013

I recently purchased a coat from Barbour and has been a fantastic buy for me. I however ripped one of my poppers off and was lost forever. I decided to email Barbour customer service team and i spoke to Karen who was fantastic. She resolved my issue, sent me a replacement the next day and all is sorted. Its not that often you get great customer service like this so thought i would share my experience. Good on ya… Read Full Review