BHS Reviews

BHS

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“non-availability of size”

Written on: 03/03/2013 by AHMED8675 (1 review written)

Dear Sir I have been shopping at BHS since last fifteen years and recently came to DOHA. I needed a CHINO trouser and went to your stores at LANDMARK on 02 March, 2013 at 1230 hrs local time. Amazingly my size; 38 Waist and 33 Inner length was not available and the representative told us that this size is not produced by BHS at anywhere that is the length of 33. I am surprized at the answer and wanted your help in this regards. My straight question to you is that should I continue to go at BHS… Read Full Review

“HI, AFTER RECENTLY OPENING A BHS CREDIT CARD AND...”

Written on: 19/10/2010

HI, AFTER RECENTLY OPENING A BHS CREDIT CARD AND PURCHASING A 3 PIECE SUITE, I VISITED THE MERRY HILL BRANCH TO BUY CUSHIONS WITH MY LOYALTY VOUCHERS. I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED TO BE TOLD CHANGE COULD NOT BE GIVEN. MY SPEND WAS £45 BUT MY VOUCHERS WERE IN MULTPLES OF £30, SO HANDING OVER £60 IN VOUCHERS I EXPECTED £ 15 CHANGE IN VOUCHERS OR SOME FORM OF CREDIT. AS MY DISABLED WIFE WAS AT HOME, I COULD NOT MAKE A DECISION ON WHAT TO SPEND £ 15 ON AND IN PRINCIPLE DID NOT AGREE TO BEING FORCED… Read Full Review