Nokia CK-7W Reviews

Nokia CK-7W - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia CK-7W

Nokia CK-7W

“Incompatible with Nokia 6300 (a non pop-port phone) in...”

Written on: 02/02/2008

Incompatible with Nokia 6300 (a non pop-port phone) in that the universal Nokia universal holder recommended does not charge the phone and does not provide connection for the external antenna so necessary in areas of poor reception. Not well thought out… Read Full Review

Nokia CK-7W

“I wanted a bluetooth phone carkit that I could also...”

Written on: 16/10/2004 by Kinchy (1 review written)

I wanted a bluetooth phone carkit that I could also use to charge my phone in a cradle(pointless I hear you cry) but NAY, in a World of choice this is what I have got.
If I want to use bluetooth then I slip my 6320 into Bluetooth mode and keep it in my pocket, then when I turn the ignition on the carkit kicks in and it works fully when the phone is in my pocket out of the way.

BUT, if I want my phone to be charged then I slip it in the cradle (sold seperately) and it charges it and is in full… Read Full Review

Nokia CK-7W

“Nokia have just launched thier NEW Bluetooth and fully...”

Written on: 01/05/2004 by pmiller007 (1 review written)

Nokia have just launched thier NEW Bluetooth and fully fitted car kit the Nokia CK-7W.

I have just had one installed by a company called SP Comms, who installed it at my home by a engineer. Thier catchy website is:

www.handsonthewheel.co.uk