Pontiac GTO Judge 400 1969 Reviews

Pontiac GTO Judge 400 1969 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pontiac GTO Judge 400 1969

Pontiac GTO Judge 400 1969
Pontiac GTO Judge 400 1969

“The Pontiac GTO Judge 400 1969 is a bad boy car no...”

Written on: 23/04/2009

The Pontiac GTO Judge 400 1969 is a bad boy car no matter wat any1 says

“We have restored our Pontiac Judge back to the way it...”

Written on: 03/12/2007

We have restored our Pontiac Judge back to the way it was when it was sold in 1969. It runs great and looks great. We have had fun with the car and have met some really nice people at the various car shows… Read Full Review

“Always turns heads, no one gets near me, they are...”

Written on: 16/03/2007 by BIMMER (13 reviews written)

Always turns heads, no one gets near me, they are usually to afraid to crash into it or afraid that I'll crash into them (I'm not the best driver). This is my 62nd car in my collection but it should have been the first. This truly is an American muscle car!… Read Full Review

“The 1969 GTO Judge 400 is a car like no other. It is...”

Written on: 30/04/2004 by powerchick (1 review written)

The 1969 GTO Judge 400 is a car like no other. It is chevy orange with 400 big block under the hood. This car has a lot of power along with speed. This car can top out the speedometerin less than a half a mile. if you are looking for a car with speed and performance, the 1969Gto Judge is your best bet!… Read Full Review

1Stgenbird's Response to 153697_powerchick's Review

Written on: 21/08/2004

Chevy orange..On a Pontiac??? Get out of the Chevy mindset and call it color what it is...Carousel Red!!!
<br>
<br>Other then that, I agree with you.