Radisson Miyako Hotel Reviews

From 1 review

Radisson Miyako Hotel - Ask a question now

“I had my wedding at Radisson Miyako Hotel during the...”

Written on: 20/10/2004 by superstrike88 (1 review written)

I had my wedding at Radisson Miyako Hotel during the weekend of October 9th. The rooms, the suite as well as my wedding guests' rooms, were very nice and clean. My problems stemmed exclusively from a few staff members. Among some of the problems being dismissive front desk people when I was trying to locate my wedding party which was coming in from out of town, I had problems with my guests booking rooms here even though I had already booked out a block of 10 rooms in July 2004. My guests were… Read Full Review