Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym Reviews

Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym

Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym

“I bought a Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym from...”

Written on: 29/10/2005 by cutecheryl321 (7 reviews written)

I bought a Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym from Argos for my baby girl, and when I got it home and it did not play music I took it back and got another one. I got this one home and 2 of the lights did not work. My husband thought I should get a refund, but I really wanted one for my baby. Anyway, I went back to Argos and they put batteries in and fully tested it, (they refunded my travel costs as well).
I was so glad I had persisted and got one that worked. My baby loved it, and used it… Read Full Review

Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym

“Placing your baby under the Fisher Price Sparkling...”

Written on: 11/07/2003 by Zoe. (1 review written)

Placing your baby under the Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym is a great to keep him entertained, just set it to automatic mode lights will flash while tunes are playing, you can also set it to play music only when the baby hits one of the shapes that hang down from the cross bar, the gym can also be altered to be used as a key board. I am extremely pleased with this purchase… Read Full Review