Ford Probe 2.0 16v Reviews

Ford Probe 2.0 16v - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Probe 2.0 16v

Ford Probe 2.0 16v
Ford Probe 2.0 16v

“Starts first time and reliable runner. Good for...”

Written on: 01/01/2009

Starts first time and reliable runner. Good for towing. Good buy as relable and valued below it's worth… Read Full Review

“I have had no problems with my probe, its reliable,...”

Written on: 11/02/2008

I have had no problems with my probe, its reliable, fast if needed and looks great. Great curves… Read Full Review

“I have owned my Ford Probe 2.0 16v for nearly 4 years...”

Written on: 13/06/2005 by Hoody (1 review written)

I have owned my Ford Probe 2.0 16v for nearly 4 years and have no intention of getting rid. It is a good looking, rare and sporty looking motorcar.
It has 97k on it's clocks now, over 40k having been done in my ownership!
The standard wheels (3 spoke directional swirlies) were awful and were replaced with 5 spoke 17" alloys last year. An MX-6 spoiler was also colour matched and added, the wing mirrors being sprayed at the same time.
The car handles like a dream. My first drive through country… Read Full Review

“I got my Ford Probe just over a year ago, and fell in...”

Written on: 29/04/2004 by ja xx (2 reviews written)

I got my Ford Probe just over a year ago, and fell in love with it at 1st sight. Granted my insurance was £800 p/a fully comp. But that's to be expected concidering it's my 1st car (at 30!!!)

I love the style, large bonnet, huge boot, stereo set up is fantastic, just got the creature comforts I like.

However, there is a down side. Price of parts, and the availability. It's horrible. Over the past few months, the car has been using oil, so I got price of parts for a basic full engine overhall… Read Full Review