Logun Axsor karbine .22 Reviews

Logun Axsor karbine .22 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Logun Axsor karbine .22

Logun Axsor karbine .22
Logun Axsor karbine .22

“I have now owned my Logun Axsor Karbine for about 3...”

Written on: 07/08/2010

I have now owned my Logun Axsor Karbine for about 3 years. Up until recently it has been trouble free (my friends one bought at the same time has not, however). Lately it has began to jam, they are famous for this, just like my frinds one has done since it was almost new. My gun has also developed a leak at the valve where you charde it up from the reservoir. To begin with I was happy and i felt this was a quality gun. With my experience now, I wish I had bought a Weihrauch pre-charged… Read Full Review

“I bought my Logun Axsor in .177 a couple of months ago...”

Written on: 19/04/2010 by Crab Doctor (2 reviews written)

I bought my Logun Axsor in .177 a couple of months ago and I feel that it is a superb rifle for the money. I paid £200 for mine and I feel it would be virtually impossible to find a better rifle for less money.

Accuracy: Pellet on pellet accurate! I have no problem hitting 8mm fish food pellets at 35 yards (they pop when hit :D) using Webley Accupels. And I have achieved some really good shots on rabbits in the field using Bisley Magnums.

Handling: Weighing just 6.8lb standard or 6.4lb in… Read Full Review

“Very good for hunting rabbits rats and even pheasants....”

Written on: 17/01/2009

Very good for hunting rabbits rats and even pheasants. Smooth bolt allows to reload quickly, very quiet and very accurate. Though keep losing the magazine as the pin keeps sliding out… Read Full Review

“The Logun Axsor Carbine air rifle is a good all round...”

Written on: 09/11/2008 by leemoore892008 (1 review written)

The Logun Axsor Carbine air rifle is a good all round sporting rifle. Its got smooth bolt action, its really easy to use, the silencer is simple to screw in and the safety is good as well. I think that the butt pads are a bit glum and dont rely on the barrel screw on top where the scope rail is as mine was loose when i got the gun… Read Full Review

“The Logun Axsor is a good, quality gun, it's accurate,...”

Written on: 15/12/2007

The Logun Axsor is a good, quality gun, it's accurate, powerful and reliable… Read Full Review

Bebbo's Comment

Written on: 29/12/2007

what pellets are you using?
<br/>

“I've only had this gun a week but decided to place a...”

Written on: 03/10/2007 by Bebbo (6 reviews written)

I've only had this gun a week but decided to place a review on my experiences to date. I'll start with my issues (i say MY issues as I'm not sure they are gun related!)
The cocking action takes a bit of getting used to (I was probably rushing the action initially), but i've found that if you are steady and deliberate in what you do this improves.
One other observation is that the magazine does not always index correctly. This mag needs to "nudged" along and can be reached by the left hand… Read Full Review

Bebbo's Response to Bebbo's Review

Written on: 18/10/2007

UPDATE:
<br/>Cocking action now perfected and the indexing problem has gone away! I'm now using .22 (5.5mm) Daystate @15.9g and they work really well.
<br/>1/2 " groups @ 30 yards and just hitting polo's @ 50yds on the range ( 3 times out of 8 shots).
<br/>Gun the same, I'm improving!

Bebbo's Response to Bebbo's Review

Written on: 18/10/2007

Handling should now read 9.

“If you want to go out into the country and shoot then...”

Written on: 25/05/2007 by dellboy59 (1 review written)

If you want to go out into the country and shoot then shoot with a Logun Axsor .22, when you do go shooting make sure you asked the owner of the land for their permission to shoot. Once you start shooting with this rifle you will be back for another shoot. and make shaw you are legal to own a air rifle, out it this way if you go out to shoot with an air riffle and you like it, well make sure you are legal to have one then you can go out and shoot again,and again and again and enjoy your shoot… Read Full Review

“i had my logun axsor at christmas 2003 i was chuffed...”

Written on: 18/02/2004 by tim dolton (3 reviews written)

i had my logun axsor at christmas 2003 i was chuffed with the .177 8 shot gun because i've wanted it for a while now and i think it's great… Read Full Review

“I've had my Logun Axsor karbine .22 for two months...”

Written on: 24/01/2004 by Brad73 (2 reviews written)

I've had my Logun Axsor karbine .22 for two months now. What a piece of kit! The bolt action glides like it's floating in oil. I've had no jams at all - feel for the slight resistance as you drive the bolt home & you'll have no problems. Remember, slow is smooth, smooth is fast. I use accupells with mine. I've put about 500 pellets through it now. I haven't achieved anything less than a 15mm group at 25 metres, with a Hawke Airmax. Definitely recommend this rifle to any HFT shooters or… Read Full Review

Shadowgod's Response to Brad73's Review

Written on: 26/01/2004

Hi, i am looking to buy a logun axsor, may i ask how much i can pick one up for at a good price, how much did you pay?

Bebbo's Response to Brad73's Review

Written on: 03/10/2007

what do you lubricate the o ring with?

158147_Speedie D's Response to Brad73's Review

Written on: 08/06/2004

I decided on a Logun Axsor as a "cost effective" route to Logun ownership. Build quality is superb but I have had some problems with the magazine sticking (solved by lubricating the O Ring). Also power seems to drop off quite noticeably once the gauge gets into the orange. Interesting to hear that low power seems to be a recurring issue. Will get mine on a chronograph.

“I got my axsor at christmas and was disapointed that...”

Written on: 10/07/2003 by Ellis. (1 review written)

I got my axsor at christmas and was disapointed that it had to be sent back only 1 week after getting it. After fireing about 50 accupell zeroing my scope i chronographed my 1 week old axsor and was shocked to find the power a feeble 10.1ftlb.I contacted logun,told them the problem and they had the gun collected fixed and delivered back to me in exactly 10 days.Theyre service was 1st class and i havnt had any problems at all with the gun since.When the gun arrived i chronographed it and found… Read Full Review

Crab Doctor's Response to 114582_Ellis.'s Review

Written on: 19/04/2010

If your gun is doing 11.9 ftlb using something as light as Accupels then you will probably find that it is over power when using something heavier like Bisley Magnums. I would get your gun checked as soon as possible if I were you