Dermatics Skin Health System Reviews

Dermatics Skin Health System - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dermatics Skin Health System

Dermatics Skin Health System

“I am a user of the brand dermatics since 2004.”

Written on: 26/11/2012

I am now in 40s and i started using Dermatics products since 2004 and became the exclusive distributor of the brand DERMATICS now MD Dermatics Skin health center to date. Im happy and fully satisfied with brand thats why i can easily endorse the products to anyone since i am not just for the purpose of doing it as a business but i truly believe with the brand. check out our website www (do) dermatics (dot) com. thank you. … Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“Upon recommendation from my friend who was using this...”

Written on: 26/03/2010

Upon recommendation from my friend who was using this for her wrinkles, I got this brand's acne set for my pimples. Ive tried other products like neutrogena, proactive and it helps, but doesnt really get rid of it totally. i got this set online with a promotional price and used it for about 3 months. On my first set, the pimples around my cheeks became less active, and my skin cleared up abit. On my second set (3rd month), i managed to get rid of it totally. Lizzie, the skin consultant… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“~~ I received this for my birthday gift (i guess my...”

Written on: 15/01/2010

~~ I received this for my birthday gift (i guess my problems were getting way out of hand for some :( ) and started using it immediately after. Based on the results so far, I see some improvements to the dark spots on my right cheek (it has been there since 3 years back). The best improvements i see is my skin texture. My pore size has improved as well. I went online to see how much it cost and I have to say, if I have to buy it myself, I probably wouldnt' cause I can't afford it. But if it's a… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“I started having alot of pimples since i hit the...”

Written on: 17/08/2009

I started having alot of pimples since i hit the dreaded 30! i've tried a few products on the market and some has been good, some has been useless. I came across this product when i visited by friend in Brunei. She has been using it for about a year or so for her skin. i though the setup was proper (unlike alot of malaysia products) and gave it a shot when i got back to kuala lumpur (Bought it from their main official skin centre).

After about a week, I experienced some drying of the skin, but… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“This is an interesting range of products. I got the...”

Written on: 13/08/2009

This is an interesting range of products. I got the Dermatics Skin Health System upon recommendation from my friends' sister who is a dermatologist. I have had some dark marks on my right cheeks ever since I had my 2nd child last summer and it has been rather annoying covering it up everytime I go out. I plonked down 400 bucks for it. Delivery took about 5 days but one thing I thought was pretty interesting was the personalized guide that I had after I filled up some kind of questionnaire as… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“I ordered the skin rebirth set from the Dermatics Skin...”

Written on: 18/05/2009 by hotbiscuits (2 reviews written)

I ordered the skin rebirth set from the Dermatics Skin Health System webstore about 2 months back for a spot that was growing alarmingly in size on my right cheek. I received the package in about 4 days. After the order, I had to fill in some questionnaire about my profile and problems. I received a personalized guide about a day later which I thought was pretty neat =) So far I've been using the products daily and I am quite happy with the results that is showing so far. It's not completely… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“Dermatics Skin Health System is recommended by my...”

Written on: 13/05/2009 by frida08 (1 review written)

Dermatics Skin Health System is recommended by my doctor, I've been using this product about 2 years on and off for my pimples and scars. The scars has shallowed abit but its still there. But my pimples are very well controlled… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“I first started this product in 2007 after a...”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by mariamae (1 review written)

I first started this product in 2007 after a colleague's skin improved dramatically when using Dermatics. I don't really have bad acne... (although my colleague does and it totally cleared up for her), for me my main concern is to minimize my pores and i have some freckles. i must say that my skin is really much much better, it looks purer, smoother, my freckles are gone and many people have commented on how great my skin looks. i would definitely recommend it to others because it really worked… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“I heard about Dermatics Skin Health System from my...”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by jalooka (1 review written)

I heard about Dermatics Skin Health System from my mom, who heard it from her friend who was a dermatologist. I finally bought this product after reading the reviews on this site and other bridal forums. Alot of people were talking about this product and I decided to give it a shot when my left cheek's pigment starting growing in size. It's been about 4 - 5 months since I bought it from the dermatics online store, it's lightened about 80%. A good other point is my complexion is much smoother, i… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“Dermatics Skin Health System is great for dark spots...”

Written on: 02/04/2009

Dermatics Skin Health System is great for dark spots and acne !! My 55 year old mom had been having some dark spots on the cheek area (which i found out was called melasma), As her birthday was coming up, i thought of getting her either an ipod or something for her skin. I wasn't sure whether the products were suitable for her but just went ahead to get it anyways. After about 1 month, she called me to tell me that although her pigmentation was still around, her skin seemed fairer and the… Read Full Review

Jalooka's Comment

Written on: 21/04/2009

I agree with this review because...my mom also recommended me. i wonder why moms get to know this product first :D

Hotbiscuits's Comment

Written on: 18/05/2009

I found this review helpful because... i think im gonna introduce this to my mom =)

Frida08's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2009

I agree with this review because... its a premium product, but well worth it.

☆☆☆☆☆
Dermatics Skin Health System

“I tried to obtain the Dermatics products from a...”

Written on: 10/10/2007 by bluefolly (1 review written)

I tried to obtain the Dermatics products from a website called Princess Skincare (www.princess-skincare.com) over 7 weeks ago. When I received the package, 4 items were missing. I have tried contacting them repeatedly with no response, and as you know, the products are quite pricey, so I am now having to take action. I have acne along with the scars, and I was told that the product would help clear it. Unfortunately, I live in the UK where Dermatics isn't sold. Would anyone be able to tell me… Read Full Review

400221_Crankyj's Response to bluefolly's Review

Written on: 11/09/2008

Franky speaking, I am with you and thank you for letting us know about this company. I did not receive a reply to my email either.
<br/>
<br/>Crankyj

Hotbiscuits's Response to bluefolly's Review

Written on: 18/05/2009

I think princess skincare was one of their old dealers that have closed down. now you can buy direct from the official webstore ! hope this helps =)

Dermatics Skin Health System

“Just sharing some thoughts about the Dermatics...”

Written on: 17/05/2005 by frankie m (1 review written)

Just sharing some thoughts about the Dermatics products I've been using. I had bought them basaed on pics and reviews I saw. Wasn't sure what to expect as I have tried a few different products before without much success.

I am very acne prone and have scars and hyperpigmentation from the acne. I use the Dermatics complete package to treat this. The products helped clear my acne lots and I seem to be much less prone to break outs now. The red scars have also been faded lots. Other nice… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“Dermatics Skin Health System - I have had my melasma...”

Written on: 20/05/2004 by powershopper (1 review written)

Dermatics Skin Health System - I have had my melasma condition ever since I was pregnant. My baby is almost one year old and my skin discoloration didn't go away. I've tried a number of products to no avail. Then I found some Dermatics skin health products online and and gave it a try.

I have been using the Dermatics skin health kit for my melasma for only 4 weeks and already my skin is almost completely restored to a totally even color. The spots and coloring have all but completely… Read Full Review

Dermatics Skin Health System

“My aunt introduced me to Dermatics Skin Health System....”

Written on: 29/04/2004 by josey (1 review written)

My aunt introduced me to Dermatics Skin Health System. She said they made her look younger, but I was a bit hesitant since they're not cheap. In the end, I decided to give it a try and I can't believe how much better my skin looks and feels now. The products erased the sun spots I had on my face, creating an even color tone. My wrinkles and laugh lines have been reduced and my face feels quite a bit softer and smoother. :) I would recommend the Dermatics products to anyone that can afford… Read Full Review

Frankie M's Response to josey's Review

Written on: 17/05/2005

I decided to go ahead and try the products based the pictures and reviews I have seen. I am really glad I did. There has been very noticeable improvements to my skin. I wish I had discovered these products sooner. The other products I tried did not help much at all.

Jalooka's Response to josey's Review

Written on: 21/04/2009

I found this review helpful because... I bought the products from http://www.dermatics.com/store for my pigmentation concerns. It's only been about a few months but it has so far cleared about 80% of the dark spots on my left cheek !