Written on: 16/09/2004 by sree (1 review written)
1) The Rooms at the Alexandra Apartment Hotel had a very bad smell of pets or some thing
2) The location of this hotel is shady. One wouldn't feel safe to step out of the room in the night
3) The guy at reception was very rude when asked for directions to nearest bank.
4) They claim to be close to attractions. But all attractions are far. CN tower is at least 30 mins drive away.
5) All amenities in the room are old.
Same management run the GRANGE apartment hotel too. please beware… Read Full Review
As rated by real users
" Relaxing/ friendly " Read More
Written by jillmollinga
" Wonderful Bed & Breakfast " Read More
Written by jagwed
" Admiral Inn Hamilton - it has the whole package. " Read More
Written by TLEMOCAC
" Safe & Clean Option in Downtown Montreal " Read More
Written by carson68
" No air conditioning. NO WINDOW AND HORABLE SMELL " Read More