Freecom 80GB External Hard Drive Reviews

Freecom 80GB External Hard Drive - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Freecom 80GB External Hard Drive

Freecom 80GB External Hard Drive

“I thought that a freecom secure drive with chip...”

Written on: 04/05/2010 by HWolf (1 review written)

I thought that a freecom secure drive with chip protection could be an elegant device for transporting data securely. All seemed to work well. Only when I transported Ms Office files from my work (mostly Ms Access) I could not read the files at home because they were read protected. Up till now I did not receive useful advise from the help desk… Read Full Review

Freecom 80GB External Hard Drive

“I have an ageing laptop with only 6gb of hard drive...”

Written on: 27/04/2004 by whitbycolin (6 reviews written)

I have an ageing laptop with only 6gb of hard drive space. I wanted more space without having to replace the whole unit. Another option was to fit a bigger manufacturers hard drive, but this was costed at around £200 for a 30 - 40 gb.

In the end the Freecom 80GB External Hard Drive was sourced via the internet for just over £100, an absolute bargain. I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone… Read Full Review