The Killers, Mr Brightside Reviews

The Killers, Mr Brightside - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Killers, Mr Brightside

The Killers, Mr Brightside

“The Killers, Mr Brightside Review: Everyone's been...”

Written on: 17/05/2004 by glamorous indierocknroll (1 review written)

The Killers, Mr Brightside Review: Everyone's been through wanting someone and them wanting someone else, so when your favourite band writes a song on it you have to love it....they have put such a mundane feeling/story into a glorious song and to be able to make you feel so happy but so sad at the same time makes it my 'goose pimple' song...I will admit crying to this song, was an emotional night and fortunately the killers were there.....these guys have a charm that make you fall in love with… Read Full Review

197125_Klw9810's Response to glamorous indierocknroll's Review

Written on: 10/06/2005

this song rocks! it is my fave song! when i heard this song i liked someone in my school. and i thought of it as him. we got in a BIG fight and now whenever i listen to this i feel like crying... that's what helps me remember him more.

“Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine,...”

Written on: 27/04/2004 by slaveoftheslave (3 reviews written)

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine, gotta gotta be down because I want it all, it started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? it was only a kiss it was only a kiss...
The Killers' Mr Brightside is basically about one of two things (depending how you look at it) if you look directly at it, it's generally about being 'left out' if you get what I mean.... ;) but if you look at it with a broader mind it's about liking someone and taking any little things that happen… Read Full Review

Glamorous Indierocknroll's Response to slaveoftheslave's Review

Written on: 17/05/2004

Being a massive fan of the killers I'm soaking up anything I can find on them and your review has got that song down to a tee...