Benelli K2 50cc Reviews

Benelli K2 50cc - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Benelli K2 50cc

Benelli K2 50cc
Benelli K2 50cc

“brilliant bike when tuned”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by krissc1996 (1 review written)

ive got 2 k2s and one is highly modified it does 86mph they are brilliant bikes and in my opinion one of the best mopeds on the road… Read Full Review

“The Benelli K2 50cc is a nice little bike. I've had...”

Written on: 05/02/2007 by sheepi (1 review written)

The Benelli K2 50cc is a nice little bike. I've had mine for 3 months and have only had little things go wrong. I paid £300 second hand for mine… Read Full Review

“Very happy with the Benelli K2 50cc scooter. Have had...”

Written on: 16/02/2006 by Garfield1971 (1 review written)

Very happy with the Benelli K2 50cc scooter. Have had mine for 2 years now and regularly do 250+ miles a week with no real hassles. I have had a new exhaust, new mirror and new rear light lens which were not expensive and easy to get hold of. Would like to know how to get hold of service manuals though… Read Full Review

Bongy123's Response to Garfield1971's Review

Written on: 28/12/2012

World you mind tell me where you got the indicator lenses from. Been looking for weeks for them and cant seem to find them for my benelli k2 namur.
Many thanks William

“As stated above the Benelli K2 50cc is a very good...”

Written on: 10/05/2005 by slyfox01 (1 review written)

As stated above the Benelli K2 50cc is a very good little scooter, that looks good and rides well… Read Full Review

“What a great bike. I bought my Benelli K2 50cc Scooter...”

Written on: 30/03/2005 by boolash (1 review written)

What a great bike. I bought my Benelli K2 50cc Scooter for £500 second hand. It's a good looking bike and can go pretty fast. I think my clock is slightly out as when it says over 70 it's goin about 60-65. But it is fast. I'm not sure what make but it has a race exhaust, its not an over the top loud one but its a very standard looking tiargra or something exhaust. Its drive belt is worn so hill starts are a nightmare but its done a lot of miles. Allround it is a brilliant bike and I highly… Read Full Review

“Ive had my Benelli K2 50cc Scooter for about 6 months...”

Written on: 15/10/2004 by oggy (1 review written)

Ive had my Benelli K2 50cc Scooter for about 6 months now and i've had to replace the engine. The old engine had only done 13000km when the drive belt snapped and the front pulley came undone and shered the splines on the crankshaft. But my scooter hasn't had a easy life I wheelie it at every oppertunity. When I bought the k2 it hadn't been run for 8 months it had been stood in a show room. The top speed of the k2 de-restricted was an amazing 44mph so I thought it was time to get a sports pipe… Read Full Review

“I have had my Benelli K2 50cc Scooter for nearly a...”

Written on: 11/07/2004 by rusty (1 review written)

I have had my Benelli K2 50cc Scooter for nearly a year now and i have not had any major problems with it. My k2 can do 60mph and is very reliable
how ever some k2s have wireing problems but the bikes are very straight forward and it is easy to repair. The only major problems i have had was the blinkers stopped working due to faulty wires but it was easily fixed… Read Full Review

Nev37T's Response to 161830_rusty's Review

Written on: 04/10/2004

You have said that on some benelli k2's there are some wiring problems. Do you mean the indicators? Or as what I thought was wrong with my bike, the cdi unit was knackered. I have bought a new cdi unit and the bike is still not working can anyone suggest anything? please!

Declanvw's Response to 161830_rusty's Review

Written on: 14/01/2007

Hi there. My Benelli scooter will not start, and at first I thought it was the CDi unit, but I have been told you have to change the stator plate and everything, because it is immobilised, so I don't know what to do either. Any suggestions?