Peugeot Elystar 125 Reviews

Peugeot Elystar 125 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Peugeot Elystar 125

Peugeot Elystar 125
Peugeot Elystar 125

“I love this scooter i have been out for just over...”

Written on: 21/11/2010 by Darrenlin (1 review written)

I love this scooter i have been out for just over 13hrs on a ride traveling 750 plus miles.
The brakes are every bit as practical and good
As I could ask for and have definatly saved me from one trip to hospital for sure.
Maintainance is a breeze when you get to know this machine. I have had to replace the imobilizer and ecu as it was second hand at purchase and had been somewhat uncared for. With the work done to restore it, this scooter and I will stay together now. I would reckomend this… Read Full Review

“Bought mine second hand with 200km on the clock. I did...”

Written on: 06/03/2010

Bought mine second hand with 200km on the clock. I did another 200km and it was great. Sadly the previous owner only had the Master key (Red)and so I thought I'd get another spare (Black) key in case I lost it (as recommended by Peugeot). I got the blank key, got it cut and then followed the procedure for validating the key. This process triggered the immobiliser so that nothing worked at all.........and that's the situation I'm still in. Peugeot have pulled out of Australia for selling mopeds… Read Full Review

“The Peugeot Elystar 125 is a great ride. great brakes....”

Written on: 16/06/2009

The Peugeot Elystar 125 is a great ride. great brakes. good speed. stable. pretty good on fuel too… Read Full Review

“Overall Pleased with the Peugeot Elystar 125 albeit an...”

Written on: 06/07/2004 by BigWidge (1 review written)

Overall Pleased with the Peugeot Elystar 125 albeit an expensive scooter. Ideal for commuting around town
and for longer journeys. Ride very comfortable and Excellent Fuel economy, 120 miles for < £6 and cheap insurance.
The rear view mirrors tend to vibrate making rear view blurry and Plastic vibration on the front end
can be frustrating at times. I have padded mine out with rubber draft excluder which has subdued vibration noise levels during braking… Read Full Review

Bigwidge's Response to BigWidge's Review

Written on: 30/05/2005

Finally got fed up with the plastic vibration and traded it in for a better built Suzuki Burgman AN400K5.
<br>I gather Peugeot have stopped marketing this bike as they are not selling meny at £2899 for a 125cc!!
<br>These are so popular at the dealers, even the dealer did not want it back !!