Yamaha YP125r Reviews

Yamaha YP125r - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Yamaha YP125r

Yamaha YP125r
Yamaha YP125r

“I've had my Majesty (Yamaha YP125R) for a year now,...”

Written on: 10/05/2005 by GavinB (1 review written)

I've had my Majesty (Yamaha YP125R) for a year now, and I'm sad to say that she and I are parting company. I want my full licence and so a geared bike and more learning beckons.I've loved her and will be sad to lose her (may even buy her back at some point if money allows. Anyone buying one be prepared to relax. The Majesty isn't going to outrace many things for top speed, though from the lights she's quick to start off and get up to 30, and there's even some excitement as on the open road as… Read Full Review

Fatowl's Response to GavinB's Review

Written on: 09/08/2007

I found this review helpful because...I am currently looking to purchase a scooter and any advice is always appreciated.