Technika DVD 203 Reviews

From 1 review

Technika DVD 203 - Ask a question now

Technika DVD 203

“I bought this player from Tescos, (£59.99), to replace...”

Written on: 06/07/2003 by Daryll. (1 review written)

I bought this player from Tescos, (£59.99), to replace my Dansai 852 that had given up the ghost...
The Technika 203 is a fairly neat looking machine, under 2 inches high, Silver in colour.
I feel the display could be a little bigger though, to make it easier to read... its only just over half an inch high.
Its specs are pretty good, plenty of sockets on the back for connection to most things, including composite video and S-video outputs, and digital audio co-ax connector, as well as the… Read Full Review

Eejit13.'s Response to 113403_Daryll.'s Review

Written on: 24/07/2003

Accurate review, MP3 playback is ok but stick to your cd player. I had same problem with audio sync, on off works. I use mine thru a surround sound amp, mostly ok but sometimes it decides to revert to mono!!!

Ian B.'s Response to 113403_Daryll.'s Review

Written on: 26/07/2003

I had the same problem with audio/video sync which I overcame by returning the player to Tesco and exchanging for the £59.97 I paid originally. Don't bother with the Tesco electrical helpline, just phone the 0800 customer services line.