Black & Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w Reviews

Media Gallery for Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w

Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w

“The worst B&D power tool I have ever owned.This jigsaw...”

Written on: 12/05/2010 by gerry bacon (1 review written)

The worst B&D power tool I have ever owned.This jigsaw cuts OK, BUT NOT IN A STRAIGHT LINE. I lost the receipt when I bought it from ARGOS so there was nothing else to do but throw it in the back of the tool cupboard never to be used again. Don't buy one, you will waste your money, if you ignore this advice keep the receipt you will need it.
I now have a new bosh,a great tool and it cuts so smoothly and accurately it reminds me daily of the junk I have rotting at the back of the tool… Read Full Review

Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w

“I have had the Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline...”

Written on: 05/10/2008

I have had the Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w for just a few weeks now and I think that it is OK. I recommend it… Read Full Review