The Transatlantic Trading Company Reviews - www.transatlantic.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I bought an M65 Regiment Jacket which is excellent...”

Written on: 24/08/2010 by John Whitcomb (1 review written)

I bought an M65 Regiment Jacket which is excellent value for money, the jacket is hard wearing, keeps me dry in the rain and the removable fleece lining makes it very warm, it also has 4 sturdy pockets. I do a lot of outdoor activity and this jacket is ideal. The company itself was brilliant, they contacted me to make sure I had ordered the correct size, delivery took 2 days more than estimated but they kept me up to date with the information and I have no complaints, the staff were great. I… Read Full Review

Bernie S's Response to John Whitcomb's Review

Written on: 27/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I bought the same jacket from
<br/>this company last winter and agree. It is a really good coat for outdoor and I go fishing. The customer service was first class too have since ordered from them and will continue.

“Was very impressed with the service I received at The...”

Written on: 27/08/2006 by George Haines (1 review written)

Was very impressed with the service I received at The Transatlantic Trading Company and the quality of their products. Have recommended to friends and they have all said how good they are too and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone else. I will certainly be buying from them again… Read Full Review

“From the point of making an enquiry to the point of...”

Written on: 24/01/2006 by Amanda Skinner (1 review written)

From the point of making an enquiry to the point of receiving my goods, I have to say that I received excellent service from Transatlantic Trading. The person I spoke to after my initial email was both informative and very courteous and did exactly as they said they would. My jacket and trousers arrived on time which I needed as they were for a present and the quality of the items was very good… Read Full Review