The Transatlantic Trading Company Reviews - www.transatlantic.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Extremely poor customer service, still waiting for refund”

Written on: 09/07/2013 by redhotjag (1 review written)

What can I say, initial order placed and received in good time. Unfortunately, the items were too large so I returned the goods paying the fee for re-shipping items of the correct size. A month has passed and I still have not received the items, unable to contact the seller and they are not replaying to emails. If you can find a telephone number on their website, good luck. I found the exact same items on Amazon from another seller, so I now use them rather than this company… Read Full Review

“AVOID! ”

Written on: 31/03/2012

Ordered a mumber f items a few months back, phone call after phone call later still no response. Had to contact dredit card company who went into their account and tookmy money back - fair play to the credit card company. Pish poor mickey mouse company - avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

Barraob1's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2013

Ordered a pair of combats last week, I'll wait one more week before I make any decisions says they are in stock but delivery to Ireland can take up to 15 days! I emailed them today to see if my product has but haven't got a reply yet. They get great reviews On their eBay site, wonder why they seem to get it wrong from their own site? If no joy I'll contact visa....

Barraob1's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2013

Following up on my last comment, trousers arrived a day after I posted. Size colour exactly as I ordered, all in all very happy and would recommend the company.

“terrible company sell things not in stock ... do not...”

Written on: 02/11/2009

terrible company sell things not in stock ... do not answer calls .. VERY POOR!!!… Read Full Review

Bernie S's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2010

I have bought several times from this company and have really had great service from them and their products are quality.

“Terrible company, orginally ordered the item as the...”

Written on: 21/07/2009 by dlc123 (1 review written)

Terrible company, orginally ordered the item as the price seemed competative, however as it was ordered over 3 weeks ago and has still not turned up i'm starting to think that i've paid £35 for nothing! To make matters worse i've tried contacting the company on several occasions and on the one tie my call was answered the response was rude to sat the least, it seems the customer is not always right as far as this company is concerned! I've since tried to cut my loses and cancel the item only to… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered a Jacket in XL from The Transatlantic...”

Written on: 20/04/2004 by ianperry (1 review written)

I ordered a Jacket in XL from The Transatlantic Trading Co. I was assured it would be delivered the following Saturday. No jacket arrived, or the following Monday. It was eventually delivered to the wrong address on the Tuesday.
The jacket delivered was a size L with the size label cut out and a size XL label clipped to it. This was returned (at my expense) and since then I have recieved no returned phone calls and my emails are being ignored!… Read Full Review