Magimix 11042 Le Glacier Reviews

Bowl Amount: Single
Other
Warranty: 1 Year

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier

“The Magimix 11042 Le Glacier bowl is too large to fit...”

Written on: 24/07/2009

The Magimix 11042 Le Glacier bowl is too large to fit upright in my freezer, which is not good according to the instructions. I can't get it to make the icecream solid enough so it has to finish off in the freezer which makes it crystalise, so no point really ! The plastic top part is fiddly and the on off button is temperamental… Read Full Review

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier

“My ice cream is lovely but I could have got the same...”

Written on: 22/11/2007 by jane180 (1 review written)

My ice cream is lovely but I could have got the same results by putting the mixture in the freezer. A waste of money in my book… Read Full Review

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier

“To make this machine operate I have to jam a toothpick...”

Written on: 07/05/2007 by rhetangle (1 review written)

To make this machine operate I have to jam a toothpick into the on button to make it stay on! The top is a pain to slide on. The bowl is very big and takes up a lot of freezer space. I have had other ice cream makers, and I don't really see how the extra this one costs is justified. There is also a two inch plastic bit you need to use the machine and you can imagine this would be easy to lose. Or if you have a cleaner like mine, you will have great fun trying to work out which random… Read Full Review

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier

“The Magimix 11042 Le Glacier is amazing, my friend...”

Written on: 04/05/2005 by boodey (1 review written)

The Magimix 11042 Le Glacier is amazing, my friend Zaks here couldn't believe it either she went out and bought one too!… Read Full Review

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier

“Magimix 11042 Le Glacier Ice Cream Maker Is a...”

Written on: 04/07/2003 by Sue. (1 review written)

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier Ice Cream Maker Is a first-rate machine, but you do have to remember to put it in the freezer a day before you intend making ice cream, or just keep it in the freezer all the time… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to 112947_Sue.'s Review

Written on: 11/09/2003

I don't know why you'd go to all that trouble Sue when Somerfield sells a litre block of vanilla for 42p. It's quite nice too. Tesco's is almost as cheap.

Bertie's Response to 112947_Sue.'s Review

Written on: 02/10/2003

I must admit I haven't Dawnp. I buy it only very occasionally so the nutritional qualities are of little concern to me.
<br>However, if you think there's something I should know, I'd be delighted if you'd post again with the info. It's encouraging to know some people the other side of my screen care about such matters and I thank you for writing.

Dawnp's Response to 112947_Sue.'s Review

Written on: 02/10/2003

Have you read the ingredients in virtually all shop bought ice cream? That is why it is better to make your own!