The Prizefinder.com Reviews - www.theprizefinder.com

The Prizefinder.com www.theprizefinder.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Thieves/Account Abuse”

Written on: 30/11/2013 by Cassie552 (1 review written)

Somehow this group (Prize Finders Network)found attained my banking information. They have been writing checks to the tune of $24.95 a crack where the signature is; it states: "This draft authorized by your depositor No Signature Required". In the Memo section of the check it states: PFN Newsletter 888-408-3023 #299627. Going over my on-line banking statement is when I learned of this. I called my bank. I'm livid. I'm an elderly woman. How can companies have a conscience and do this to us. Now… Read Full Review

Sweeper123's Response to Cassie552's Review

Written on: 20/06/2014

I called the 888-408-3023 phone number and they explained that they are a sweepstakes newsletter publisher, I had signed up on a sweepstakes report form. They cancelled my subscription when I asked and they provided me a refund. Not sure why you had to close your account.

Essemmgeetoo's Response to Cassie552's Review

Written on: 16/11/2014

It sounds like you have had an unpleasant experience with a company that has less than straightforward business practices, but the people you are referring to are not the same as thprizefinderr which is a free UK listings site for competitions and compers.

“Does anyone actually win these prizes?”

Written on: 14/04/2012

After reading all the success stories 'I only started a month ago and won dozens of prizes etc'!!! Well Ive entered hundreds of comps going on the Prizefinder website every day for about 3 months. One day spending about 7 hours doing it. What have I won? Nothing. Even the free samples I requested did not arrive. I think its just a ruse to get your email box flooded with adverts even if you tick you dont want them. Is anyone else as dissolutioned as me?… Read Full Review

Junecliff's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2012

Agree agree agree

I too have done them for years, about 8 years ago,I won a couple from mags but since using prize finder, no such luck!!! I often wonder if they make winning stories up, but wait a mo doesn't that come under trade descriptions act etc....

Louisehutch's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

They don't make the winning stories up, I've posted 3 winning stories with them in 5 months because I win quite regular. In fact I've won about £2000 worth in 5 months. Much for my wins are from skill based to take more effort but they get less entries than the form competitions. I was really shocked to read people think its bad as my experience has been totally diffrent.

Louisehutch's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

I started using The prizefinder about 5 months ago and have won loads of prizes totalling over £2000. I do both the closing soon and new competitions but I mainly enter skill based competition where it involved some effort like a poem, photo or caption.
We I first entered I really thought it might be a bad but its not! People do win, in fact since my success my friends have joined and they have also won. The prizes might not always huge bit it keeps you going till you get a big prize.
I am sorry your experience with The prizefinder was bad but it was totally diffrent to mine.

Lakjv2's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

I have been using the prizefinder website for almost a year, basically since i was forced to retire from work, due to terminal cancer, I have won absolutely nothing, maybe i'm just not a lucky person, or maybe i'm just not just a smart enough person, one thing i do know, is never give up hope. Everyday I dream of winning that Holiday etc, it keeps me going, besides, if I didn't enter it, I certainty wouldn't win it!

“it used to be gr8-rubbish now that they have a new...”

Written on: 19/07/2010