The Prizefinder.com Reviews - www.theprizefinder.com

The Prizefinder.com www.theprizefinder.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Prizefinder.com www.theprizefinder.com

The Prizefinder.com www.theprizefinder.com

“Thieves/Account Abuse”

Written on: 30/11/2013 by Cassie552 (1 review written)

Somehow this group (Prize Finders Network)found attained my banking information. They have been writing checks to the tune of $24.95 a crack where the signature is; it states: "This draft authorized by your depositor No Signature Required". In the Memo section of the check it states: PFN Newsletter 888-408-3023 #299627. Going over my on-line banking statement is when I learned of this. I called my bank. I'm livid. I'm an elderly woman. How can companies have a conscience and do this to us. Now… Read Full Review

Sweeper123's Response to Cassie552's Review

Written on: 20/06/2014

I called the 888-408-3023 phone number and they explained that they are a sweepstakes newsletter publisher, I had signed up on a sweepstakes report form. They cancelled my subscription when I asked and they provided me a refund. Not sure why you had to close your account.

Essemmgeetoo's Response to Cassie552's Review

Written on: 16/11/2014

It sounds like you have had an unpleasant experience with a company that has less than straightforward business practices, but the people you are referring to are not the same as thprizefinderr which is a free UK listings site for competitions and compers.

“Great site”

Written on: 27/11/2013

I have used Prizefinder now for a couple of years. Some months I win nothing, other months I might win lots. Most of the competitions I enter are all random draws so I do not expect to win every month. I don't have the time to enter all the competitions but I see that Prizefinder has a lot to offer someone who has a lot of time. Not all features of the website work but for what I use it for it does the job perfectly. Overall I am very happy with the website… Read Full Review

“Only ever won one prize”

Written on: 27/08/2013

I have been with Prizefinder on and off for about six years, the competition tracker never works and the level of junk mail I started recieving when I first registed with the siyes rose dramatically (suppose this is to be expected) I am beginning to see the same prizes over and over again the website is slow. In fact it's getting very boring. I am starting to have more fun and less junk mail looking for comps myself… Read Full Review

“Help, can,t log into my prizefinder comps...”

Written on: 25/03/2013

Help, can,t log into my prizefinder comps today,managed to get here by just clicking on any sort of link. thats all I do is enter competitions on prizefinder, I,m addicted. haven,t won anything yet,but, I keep on trying . all wish me the best in getting logged on . jill horn… Read Full Review

“Does anyone actually win these prizes?”

Written on: 14/04/2012

After reading all the success stories 'I only started a month ago and won dozens of prizes etc'!!! Well Ive entered hundreds of comps going on the Prizefinder website every day for about 3 months. One day spending about 7 hours doing it. What have I won? Nothing. Even the free samples I requested did not arrive. I think its just a ruse to get your email box flooded with adverts even if you tick you dont want them. Is anyone else as dissolutioned as me?… Read Full Review

Junecliff's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2012

Agree agree agree

I too have done them for years, about 8 years ago,I won a couple from mags but since using prize finder, no such luck!!! I often wonder if they make winning stories up, but wait a mo doesn't that come under trade descriptions act etc....

Louisehutch's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

They don't make the winning stories up, I've posted 3 winning stories with them in 5 months because I win quite regular. In fact I've won about £2000 worth in 5 months. Much for my wins are from skill based to take more effort but they get less entries than the form competitions. I was really shocked to read people think its bad as my experience has been totally diffrent.

Louisehutch's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

I started using The prizefinder about 5 months ago and have won loads of prizes totalling over £2000. I do both the closing soon and new competitions but I mainly enter skill based competition where it involved some effort like a poem, photo or caption.
We I first entered I really thought it might be a bad but its not! People do win, in fact since my success my friends have joined and they have also won. The prizes might not always huge bit it keeps you going till you get a big prize.
I am sorry your experience with The prizefinder was bad but it was totally diffrent to mine.

Lakjv2's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

I have been using the prizefinder website for almost a year, basically since i was forced to retire from work, due to terminal cancer, I have won absolutely nothing, maybe i'm just not a lucky person, or maybe i'm just not just a smart enough person, one thing i do know, is never give up hope. Everyday I dream of winning that Holiday etc, it keeps me going, besides, if I didn't enter it, I certainty wouldn't win it!

“it used to be gr8-rubbish now that they have a new...”

Written on: 19/07/2010

it used to be gr8-rubbish now that they have a new website… Read Full Review

“The site has recently changed and it is now very...”

Written on: 07/07/2010

The site has recently changed and it is now very difficult to navigate and keep track of new competitions etc. Loads of people have complained and requested it be changed back, to no avail… Read Full Review

“I have won two prizes so far including a trip to...”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by rebeccabrown (1 review written)

I have won two prizes so far including a trip to Africa with World Vision and Smooth FM and also a family ticket to the launch of Liberty of the Seas with a chance to win a weeks holiday.

I constantly check out the site for new competitions… Read Full Review

“I have been using prizefinder for about four years now...”

Written on: 04/11/2003 by carmeltassie (1 review written)

I have been using prizefinder for about four years now and I average three prizes a week.Its easy to use you always know where you are up to and what i like best is you have a query they write back very promptly its a brilliant site!!!… Read Full Review

“I came accross Prizefinder while looking for online...”

Written on: 03/07/2003 by Richard. (1 review written)

I came accross Prizefinder while looking for online competition sites. Many sites nowadays are looking a bit neglected and jaded - not Prizefinder. It lists loads of competitions, categorised by the prize on offer. You can also search for specific prizes using the search function… Read Full Review

Muppet 55's Response to 112644_Richard.'s Review

Written on: 15/07/2008

I agree with this review because... he is right it is usually easy to use and follow.