Christina Dodd, Stephanie Laurens, Celeste Bradley, Leslie LaFoy, My Scandalous Bride Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for Christina Dodd, Stephanie Laurens, Celeste Bradley, Leslie LaFoy, My Scandalous Bride

“My Scandalous Bride ”

Written on: 17/04/2004 by Harriet Klausner (18660 reviews written)

My Scandalous Bride
Christina Dodd, Stephanie Laurens, Celeste Bradley, and Leslie LaFoy
St. Martin's, May 2004, $6.99, 352 pp.
ISBN: 0312995229

"The Lady and the Tiger' by Christina Dodd. In 1813, Laura Haver obsesses over who killed her brother, first secretary to Lord Keith Leighton. Clues take her to a smuggler's cove where she poses as Keith's wife not knowing that her "husband" is there seeking the identity of who murdered his employee.

"Melting Ice" by Stephanie Laurens. After a… Read Full Review