Crocus Reviews - www.crocus.co.uk

Media Gallery for Crocus www.crocus.co.uk

Crocus www.crocus.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CROCUS? RESTING ON ITS LAURELS?”

Written on: 16/06/2012 by 1katya (8 reviews written)

I usually buy from Crocus when I want some very specific quality plants and am prepared to spend a bit more than usual. I have bought lovely garden pots from them in the past as well, and received excellent Customer Service with notification of delivery dates. Not this year though. What has happened to Crocus? I had to chase up on the order to get it delivered, and Customer Services were in fact very helpful and refunded on two plants without question, although I sent photos of the pathetic… Read Full Review

1Katya's Response to 1katya's Review

Written on: 15/07/2012

Just to add to this review, the Verbascum 'Blue Lagoon" is not dead: it didn't stand a chance. I bought is now dead. No-one in the upper echelons of this Company can tell me why inferior plants were sent out in the first place.

“Unfortunately you still don't deliver to Germany,...”

Written on: 09/02/2011

Unfortunately you still don't deliver to Germany, which makes buying things a wee bit difficult. Otherwise I enjoy your website very much - just LOOKING at things is wonderful. Thank you and good luck in all your endevours.
Susan King-Koecher, Kassel, Germany… Read Full Review

“I posted a review last week as I was still waiting for...”

Written on: 24/04/2010

I posted a review last week as I was still waiting for goods to be delivered over a week late. However Crocus did phone me back as requested; they then looked into the problem, called me to say what they had done and the goods were then delivered the next day. The Customer Service team were very apologetic and helpful, and as such, I thought it only fair to upate my review… Read Full Review