Phone Cards Online www.international-phone-cards.co.uk Reviews

“For about 10 months in 2007, my brother was living The...”

Written on: 24/04/2008 by Phonecard Partner (1 review written)

For about 10 months in 2007, my brother was living The Gambia, a small country in western Africa. I would attempt to call him at least once a week to hear about the various goings on of his life there. Needless to say that, as a student, I would use an international calling card in order to do this. I had never used calling cards previous to this, so I wasn t really sure which brand to get. After staring at the many charts on the wall of the store where I bought the card for what I was sure… Read Full Review

“Phone Cards Online is an excellent, new phone card...”

Written on: 16/04/2004 by infocraze (1 review written)

Phone Cards Online is an excellent, new phone card site featuring some of the best-rated cards. Recommended to all phone card users… Read Full Review