NAD C320 BEE Reviews

NAD C320 BEE - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NAD C320 BEE

“NAD C320”

Written on: 17/03/2013

Ditto from the last reviewer I have a Nad C320 as well. it is superb. With Grado SR 80! headphones' I hear detail I never heard before. I am Using The Nad with a Rocksan K2 CD player and Atlas equator as connector My speakers are Monitor Audio Silver S1 on Fisual Dynami Speaker stands Filled with £3 bag of Cat litter from Asda honest.. with unbranded clear speaker cable. My main system is Roksan k2 amp and CD do not ask me to compare between the two amps I cant.. The Nad is as… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“The NAD C320 amplifier outperforms many competitors...”

Written on: 15/04/2007 by peterhuppertz (4 reviews written)

The NAD C320 amplifier outperforms many competitors rating at twice the wattage. It has sufficient headroom to drive averagely demanding loudspeakers - it goes on packing punch where many amps rated at twice the output power run out of steam.

And it does so without harming the music in any way. It's a little gem. It won't shake the plaster off your ceiling, but it will do very very well when playing most any music at sensible levels.
I bought this for my mother, and she was mighty chuffed… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“The gives NAD C320 BEE great sound.I recently bought...”

Written on: 27/06/2008 by AToReX (1 review written)

The gives NAD C320 BEE great sound.I recently bought NAD 320 BEE amp. I drive NAD with Technics SB-T200. Bass is very good. It drives easily these speakers. Lovely music performance… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“The best entry level integrated amplifier, no one can...”

Written on: 28/01/2008 by Chris99 (3 reviews written)

The best entry level integrated amplifier, no one can do better. I have been using it already 3 years. The assembly quality and sound is what others do for 1000$. Much more better than toys from Marantz, Denon, Rotel, Cambridge Audio and Harman/Kardon. The bass and midrange are wonderful.
Really impressive!… Read Full Review

Preth30's Response to Chris99's Review

Written on: 01/02/2012

What do mean by 'toys' from Rotel, Marantz and Cambridge??? Have you ever heard a Rotel? Listen to one and then arrive at the conclusion that Nad has to go a lot more ahead to be in the league of Rotel. Even Marantz and Cambridge audio makes superb amps. Please don't refer to them as toys. I know a lot of toys made by Nad. Nad 310 is one of them.

Preth30's Response to Chris99's Review

Written on: 08/02/2012

No offense my friend. I agree that sound depends on personal preferences. But just read the reviews of Rotel, marantz etc....nowhere it makes you feel that they make toys. If fact they are the most desired stereo amps. Anyway I know NAD c320 BEE is good. In fact very good. But Rotels and marantz are also too good. Rotel in fact has not got a bad model yet. Enjoy music!!!!

Chris99's Response to Chris99's Review

Written on: 02/02/2012

Thanks for your opinion. Generally now i am agree with you, because when i was writing that review i had not much experience with Cambridge Audio and Rotel amplifiers. Now i can appreciate them. Anyway, it is just question of personal taste, i like my opinion and respect yours. Thanks for comment!

NAD C320 BEE

“This amplifier is great, its sound quality is superb,...”

Written on: 19/12/2007

This amplifier is great, its sound quality is superb, its easy to handle and use. I wish it had more features in the output-area.But all-in-all, it's a great amplifier… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“Great sound using 70s/80s Tanberg speakers with...”

Written on: 01/02/2007 by Michaelt (1 review written)

Great sound using 70s/80s Tanberg speakers with Cellestion 12" drivers, I do think manufacturers should consider built in head phone preamp with volume con so the speakers do not automatically switch off, such as myself with impared hearing turning up the volume too high for other listeners in the room, also microphone socket is always useful, also it would be nice to have some sort of indication of how much watts are being pumped into the speakers, not just by volume only,
In… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“Had my Nad amp and C320 CD Player for a few months and...”

Written on: 25/01/2007 by steseagull (1 review written)

Had my Nad amp and C320 CD Player for a few months and they have improved over time. Not jaw droppingly amazing but great entry level. Buying some mission speakers to replace some borrowed eltax so could improve more… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“I tried this amp before I bought my Rega Brio, and I...”

Written on: 02/10/2006 by pipjen32 (5 reviews written)

I tried this amp before I bought my Rega Brio, and I was thoroughly disappointed - almost agog by how over-rated it was. Yes I'd done the research, no I most definitely am NOT a snob, but I really wasn't prepared for just how mediocre the NAD C320 BEE amplifier proved to be.

Very low quality feel and average sound quality. I sent it back after the pain of hearing my beloved musical favourites treated with such apathy became too much. Sorry to all you NAD fans… Read Full Review

Nukid's Response to pipjen32's Review

Written on: 27/01/2007

I'm sure that at more than twice the price, the Riga Mira mentioned in this review, may sound better than the NAD C320BEE. Yes, as it should! For under $400 though, you can not find a better integrated amplifier than this NAD. If I wanted to spend more than $900.00 I would consider a wider field, but in reality, at under $400.00, this one is a true value winner! That he compared a $900 vs a $400 amp says a great deal.

Wetdog's Response to pipjen32's Review

Written on: 15/05/2013

This kind of hugely negative opinion is always suspect - not because I'm a huge NAD fan but you sense the writer is too eager to knock a product that most others find fairly good. I think, like in a diving competition say, one should discard the highest and the lowest "scores" here and average the rest! This one is discarded!

Andyschnell's Response to pipjen32's Review

Written on: 27/12/2010

I found this review not helpful because...it did not give any details as to why the amplifier performed poorly.

Michaelt's Response to pipjen32's Review

Written on: 02/02/2007

I look upon any HiFi enthusiast as a friend, so no nasties eh. I read your review with interest. Personally, I would rather listen to Beethovens 9th on a 2 quid tranny, than rap, hot metal, or most of todays rubbish on a £10,000 super upper class HiFi. Are we still friends? Then to continue, do you listen to anything like Benny Goodmans Sing Sing Sing, Woody Hermans, At the woodchoppers ball or (March and Chorus) from Carmen by Bizet? I am not a snob either; at least I hope not, but the point I would like to make is, the NAD C320 BEE amplifier in question, does not deserve such negative comments. In fact, it reproduces good quality music, with such detail and honesty (it doesn't lie to you, it returns what you put into it). This amp has a secret, and that is... give it good speakers, a good quality CD, cassette, record deck, mini disc and/or FM/DAB all playing good music, and the NAD C320 BEE will be as faithful as a good friend.
<br/>
<br/>Yours truly
<br/>Michaelt

NAD C320 BEE

“I have been using the integrated amplifier NAD C320BEE...”

Written on: 28/11/2005 by Chris99 (3 reviews written)

I have been using the integrated amplifier NAD C320BEE for 3 months. The standard look of the amplifier is good for me, and is real Hi-FI. The ratings of the C320BEE are honestly matching to its power consumption (2x50W - 230v, 1.5A). I have opened the case and found out that the amplifier has a very clever design inside, and good quality assembly. The toroidal transformer, big filter capacitors, and components are of good quality, and everything is done properly, with high respect to NAD. The… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“I have compared it with Musical Fidelity A3 and my...”

Written on: 15/02/2005 by fricold (1 review written)

I have compared it with Musical Fidelity A3 and my opinion is that the NAD C320BEE is "a gas ".
A big improvement in good technology versus the price you pay for it.
Go and buy one!!… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“Using the NAD 320BEE with Vifa Drivers. Probably the...”

Written on: 02/08/2004 by nareshn (1 review written)

Using the NAD 320BEE with Vifa Drivers. Probably the first time I have stopped using bass/treble on the Amp!… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“NAD C320 BEE is a beautiful little amp with loads of...”

Written on: 31/01/2004 by Manek (2 reviews written)

NAD C320 BEE is a beautiful little amp with loads of reserve power. Can drive almost any speaker accurately. Great for people who want to enter the world of hi-fi.

NAD I'm you fan for life !!!!… Read Full Review

NAD C320 BEE

“I've had this NAD C320 BEE since it was released...”

Written on: 29/06/2003 by Rob. (1 review written)

I've had this NAD C320 BEE since it was released around 9 months ago. I auditioned this amplifier against both Arcam (A65) and Sony equipment, and chose it for it's all-round ability and excellent sound quality. The Arcam edges it on detail and overall refinement, but at almost £150 cheaper, the NAD does a superb job.

The C320 BEE has plenty of power under the hood, and can drive a wide range of floorstanders up to deafening levels with alarming ease - it also comes with pre-outs if you feel… Read Full Review