The Body Shop Reviews

The Body Shop
The Body Shop

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I rate body shop quite well, however I am not happy to...”

Written on: 25/07/2010 by Dismayed Customer (1 review written)

I rate body shop quite well, however I am not happy to learn that the Cocoa Butter Body Moisturiser for the 500ml is discontinued!!! I have been using this for the last 12 years and am not impressed that I have to pay more for less content!!! The 500ml is £12 and the 250ml is £8. Not quite the savings from a customers point of view!!! Please can we have the 500ml back in the stores… Read Full Review

“I have visited numerous The Body Shop outlets in 6...”

Written on: 06/02/2006 by Cindy Foo (1 review written)

I have visited numerous The Body Shop outlets in 6 countries, and the culture seemed the same, proud and high, except for one unforgetable staff: Elizabeth, the sales manager in The Curve outlet, Malaysia. She is definitely different, she even took time to give me an introduction of Anita Roddick, the founder. Although I do not dress fashionably and chic, I have the purchasing power and yet, I felt humiliated by majority of the Body Shop staff most of the time. I have to admit the products… Read Full Review