Thorntons Reviews - www.thorntons.co.uk

• Layout of shop

Thorntons www.thorntons.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Everything from the food and drink to the staff! It's...”

Written on: 07/02/2008 by chez18 (172 reviews written)

Everything from the food and drink to the staff! It's not that pricey either because you get what you pay for! the hot chocolates and cakes from there are amazing! really all thorntons stuff is amazing! the one i go to has a lil cafe where you can sit in as well!… Read Full Review

“Thorntons is one of my favorite shops and also of my...”

Written on: 14/07/2004 by sunnibeami (12 reviews written)

Thorntons is one of my favorite shops and also of my children. If we go out anywhere for the day we always look for a Thorntons chocolate shop to either buy ice cream or chocolates. Some people say it is expensive but you are actually getting your money's worth with what ever you buy. The service in all the shops I have benen in has been superb. I have no complaints about anything to do with Thorntons chocolate… Read Full Review