Ford Mustang GT (Premium EQ.) 99-03 Reviews

Ford Mustang GT (Premium EQ.) 99-03 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Mustang GT (Premium EQ.) 99-03

Ford Mustang GT (Premium EQ.)  99-03
Ford Mustang GT (Premium EQ.)  99-03

“Get yourself one - now!”

Written on: 16/03/2007 by spinky10 (4 reviews written)

Get yourself one - now!… Read Full Review

“I own a 2003 dark blue GT Ford Mustang convertable, I...”

Written on: 07/04/2004 by kgrubbs (1 review written)

I own a 2003 dark blue GT Ford Mustang convertable, I love it, its my second one and is a true muscle car, a lot of fun. Good on gas for a v8. Is a manual of course, charcoal leather interior and the awsome mach 1000 audio system, with in dash 6cd, 8 speakers and 2 tens in the trunk with a rack of amps. Thank you Ford!… Read Full Review

“I own a 2003 Ford Mustang GT convertible in zinc...”

Written on: 29/09/2003 by PATNTAM (1 review written)

I own a 2003 Ford Mustang GT convertible in zinc yellow with the premium upgrade package. If you are looking for "Acura-type" feel and precision, forget it. This TRULY is a beefed up, rumbly muscle car that screams "1971" when you drive it. It has a decent 265 hp v-8, which goes a LOT faster than people think. The hood scoop may look "cheesy" on other cars, but this Mustang can get away with it simply because of what it is, an American legend. This is simply a "toy' car for us; I do not… Read Full Review

“I own a Mustang GT 2000 with premium eq. 6 cds, 360...”

Written on: 26/06/2003 by MustangLover. (1 review written)

I own a Mustang GT 2000 with premium eq. 6 cds, 360 mach sound, 8 speakers, V8, 260 hp and 302 torque I think. (mexico version, not sure if thats the same version in the US)
The car is damn fast but its very expensive to mantain because of that V8 motor.
I really like the car shape, and the interior, everything is electronic (mirros, seats, lumbar support).
I would love to have a sun roof but i guess i can live without that… Read Full Review

Canadain Gt4 Nut's Response to MustangLover.'s Review

Written on: 25/10/2004

You wnated to know if that is the same as the american version well since it seems I am the only canadian on here I will tell you that yes it is. And if you guys think this is fast you all have to come over here to canada and see all the others of them I personlley own a 1970 fast back with a 302