Edinburgh, Christopher North House Hotel Reviews

Edinburgh, Christopher North House Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Edinburgh, Christopher North House Hotel

Edinburgh, Christopher North House Hotel

☆☆☆☆☆

“Christopher North House Hotel listed baby listening...”

Written on: 20/08/2008

Christopher North House Hotel listed baby listening service, and from what I saw did not have it, making our evening 'out' at the restaurant downstairs impossible. The room we had booked turned out to be 20 minutes away from hotel.
This was a birthday treat weekend for busy parents and I've lost it through no fault of our own. I asked management to contact me with possible apology or compensation but of course heard nothing.

Still waiting for some kind of apology or compensation… Read Full Review

“I booked a room at the Christopher North House Hotel...”

Written on: 21/08/2006 by jawjar (1 review written)

I booked a room at the Christopher North House Hotel in February for a surprise visit to Edinburgh for my husband's birthday in August. When we arrived, we were shown to a very small attic room at the top of three flights of stairs, in which most of the space was taken up by a double bed. There was no draw space in which to unpack, and only one single wardrobe for the two of us. I also felt very claustrophobic in such a small space. I considered this unacceptable, particularly as I had booked… Read Full Review

“We booked direct with Christopher North House Hotel by...”

Written on: 04/12/2005 by loubbyloo (1 review written)

We booked direct with Christopher North House Hotel by telephone after finding it on a search engine through a booking agent (book direct it was cheaper). The hotel within ten minutes walk from the main shopping,eating and drinking area of the Newtown district. This is an ideal location, the surrounding area is quiet and built up of Georgian 5 storey townhouses which are stunning. The decor of the hotel is lovely and in keeping with the style of building. Our room was lovely with an excellent… Read Full Review

“I had a very bad experience with the Christopher North...”

Written on: 16/10/2005 by naomiaustin13 (1 review written)

I had a very bad experience with the Christopher North House Hotel in Edinburgh, even before I stayed there! I wanted to splash out at New Year and stay somewhere luxurious with my partner, and someone suggested this hotel.
I booked online for 2 nights, and received a confirmation email with a reference number.
Two days later I received a phone call from this hotel, from a woman who said she was the manager, haughtily telling me that my reservation was invalid and the minimum stay was 4… Read Full Review

“Christopher North House Hotel - A great hotel with...”

Written on: 29/06/2005 by davidgeorgescott (1 review written)

Christopher North House Hotel - A great hotel with friendly, helpful staff, nothing was too much hassle… Read Full Review