Ramada Inn Reviews

Ramada Inn - Ask a question now

“I have just stayed at the Ramada Inn on International...”

Written on: 26/06/2006 by Clair (1 review written)

I have just stayed at the Ramada Inn on International Drive, Orlando, and I have found the experience to be satisfactory. The room had two very comfortable double beds, a bathroom with both bath and shower, a TV, fair sized fridge, microwave, air-con and a hair dryer all as standard.

In the reception there is free Internet access. I believe this can get quite busy, but I never had to wait more than a few minutes. There is also a desk where you can buy your park tickets if you haven't already… Read Full Review

“I went to Orlando in 2000 with my mum dad older...”

Written on: 05/01/2005 by leanne 2005 (1 review written)

I went to Orlando in 2000 with my mum dad older brother and younger sister, and I had the best time ever! while staying in the Ramada hotel I thought it was an overall good place to stay. we weren't really in the hotel that much as there was so much to see. but while we were I thought it was really nice, the staff were friendly and I really enjoyed myself. I went to all of the parks MGM studios and universal studios were amazing, all of the parks were great for families. The weather was fine… Read Full Review

182801_Clair's Response to leanne 2005's Review

Written on: 24/04/2006

I am travelling to this hotel next month and you only gave the accomdation 3 out of 10 could you please let me know about it so I can change hotel if I need to before I go. I, as I'm sure you do yourself, have very high cleaning standards and would be interested to know how you rated this hotel in more detail.

☆☆☆☆☆

“5858 International Drive was Ramada Inn, now Inns &...”

Written on: 17/10/2004 by richmondv (1 review written)

5858 International Drive was Ramada Inn, now Inns & Suites. The pool looked more like a pond it was green it had to be closed while we were there as it wasn't fit to swim in. In the room there were what looked like mites crawling up the walls, the air conditioning was very noisy and leaked water all over the carpet, the toilet seat was loose, the tap came off in your hand, the safe deposit box could be picked up off the shelf, there was building work across way, no licensed bar… Read Full Review

“Had a brilliant holiday August 2003, visited Seaworld,...”

Written on: 25/09/2003 by andrea32 (2 reviews written)

Had a brilliant holiday August 2003, visited Seaworld, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet n Wild, Busch Gardens. I have two children aged 10 and 8 who thoroughly enjoyed it tho did want everything in sight. Our hotel was the Ramada Inn, 5858 Int'l Drive. I would not recommend it to families. It was cleaned every day but had a mouldy smell in the room and the pool area was not clean or very appealing to sit in. Eating out you are spoiled for choice. Overall our holiday was… Read Full Review

Aron's Response to andrea32's Review

Written on: 01/10/2003

The comment on the hotel was very helpful as I have seen this hotel and it does not look very clean compared to some of the others

“When I went to Orlando Florida I went to three theam...”

Written on: 25/06/2003 by Rengo. (1 review written)

When I went to Orlando Florida I went to three theam parks and Coacco beach. Disny land was OK, if you have little kids with you they will like it. I also went to Epcot, It was pretty cool and i had alot of fun. I liked Universal Studios. It was the best thing their and I highly recomend it. The rides are deffinently the best, its something you should deffinently not miss out on. The ocean was fun but after going their a few times it got borring. Overal I would rate his place very high. And try… Read Full Review