Amsterdam, Toren Hotel Reviews

Amsterdam, Toren Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Amsterdam, Toren Hotel

“Excellent”

Written on: 13/09/2012

I booked this hotel as a surprise for my Partner's 60th birthday. The reception staff are excellent, every email and call was answered promptly and nothing was too much trouble. The rest of the staff were equally as friendly and efficient. The room was fantastic and the area lovely and quiet although opnly a short stroll to where all the action is. The owners left a lovely note and strawberries and chocolates in the room for my partner. Wish we could of stayed longer. We will definatley… Read Full Review

“My husband and I will be going back to the Toren...”

Written on: 06/01/2009 by cnmn (1 review written)

My husband and I will be going back to the Toren Hotel...I changed my stay from one night there to 4. Get the picture??? Oh and plenty of hot water, great bathroom, superior shower...expresso coffee maker in room...JUST THE BEST!… Read Full Review