Samsung Digimax V3 Reviews

Resolution 3.2
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 3.1-megapixel sensor captures 2048 x 1536 pixel images for prints up to 11 x 14 inches
  • 3x optical zoom plus 4x digital zoom (12x total)
  • Captures movies with audio; powers up in less then 3 seconds
  • Included 32 MB Secure Digital (SD) card
  • Powered by AA batteries (NiMH rechargeables recommended); connects with Macs and PCs via USB port
  • Refine your search

Samsung Digimax V3

“I am using this camera since 2003 and still happy with...”

Written on: 27/12/2010

I am using this camera since 2003 and still happy with it. It has robust design, nice look, unbeatable battery (re-chargable). I am getting excellent quality picture even today. Unless you are a professional photographer to capture a bird sitting on the peak of a mountain, this camera is excellent for normal uses. Of course I bought it in $300 (pricey, 7 years ago), for me it has special importance… Read Full Review

Samsung Digimax V3

“The Samsung Digimax V3 became my first camera (film or...”

Written on: 07/02/2004 by richx (5 reviews written)

The Samsung Digimax V3 became my first camera (film or digital). While doing research before my purchase, I narrowed my choices down to Canon's A70 and Nikon's 3100 (both 3x 3MP cameras for ~US$342), because they were within my budget, used AA batteries and not using Memory Stick or xD picturecard (which are expensive to use). I didn't like the A70's sluggish interface response, and I didn't like the 3100's lack of manual controls.

I was about to give up on this purchase when the salesman… Read Full Review

Richx's Response to richx's Review

Written on: 11/02/2004

Forgot to add this: Whoever's interested to see some sample photos do head out to http://www.imagestation.com/members/richx10 look under the albums uploaded prior to January 2004.