David Giardino Music, London Reviews

David Giardino Music, London - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for David Giardino Music, London

David Giardino Music, London
David Giardino Music, London

“Cancelled at the last minute, my friends were really upset”

Written on: 26/12/2010

Cancelled at the last minute, my friends were really upset… Read Full Review

“David Giardino Music, London - Dear David, ”

Written on: 09/05/2004 by Dav (1 review written)

David Giardino Music, London - Dear David,

I really do not know how to start this huge THANK YOU. My daughter's wedding was last Saturday and the String Quartet were absolutely wonderful. Their music was just magical at the church and the reception. Every guest commented on how professional and charming and everyone thought they were a great addition to the event. I personally, could not imagine a wedding without them. I am so very very pleased that we found you at the wedding fair and… Read Full Review