123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“LOVE your reminders!!!!”

Written on: 17/04/2014

Keep up the great job with this website. The birthday reminders are the BEST! I have never had a problem with cards not being delivered and I use this site a lot. My husband joined another card website( not free like this one!) I keep coming back to 123 greetings free site, mainly because I get reminders from them and their cards are great! … Read Full Review

“Free cards 123”

Written on: 23/12/2013

I have sent over 20 Christmas cards this year and last year and it's so easy and instant and no postage Excellent service… Read Full Review

“Easy to access and fantastic flash cards available...”

Written on: 18/06/2003 by Gerry. (1 review written)

Easy to access and fantastic flash cards available online. The ability to send cards both to home and abroad is plus point as well. All cards are available for free… Read Full Review

215955_Maryeyes's Response to Gerry.'s Review

Written on: 03/11/2005

Hi my daughter has been trying to send me a birthday card for 2 days but i can't open it, why?

Gp's Response to Gerry.'s Review

Written on: 24/11/2005

I tried to visit the 123 website several times the day before Thanksgiving, either it didn't come up or locked up before I could make a card.
<br>Very frustrating,so I gave up.

Gp's Response to Gerry.'s Review

Written on: 24/11/2005

I tried to send cards the day before Thanksgiving, but the web page would not even come up.

Louis Chelootz's Response to Gerry.'s Review

Written on: 06/11/2005

I cannot view 123greetings.com I GOT THIS BEFORE BUT NOW CANNOT LOG ON TO YOUR SITE