123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com Reviews

123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Tried twice but was blocked”

Written on: 17/09/2013 by Aclub (1 review written)

First time user of this sight but definitely won't use again. Wrote a lovely message in two cards but when I pressed send message,, it was blocked. Tried contacting the Help Desk but they were of no help, neither could I recall the card with the message to try sending again. A complete waste of time and effort. If might be free but pointless if it doesn't work… Read Full Review

“Free! But never delivered!”

Written on: 20/03/2013

Yes its free.... no they dont manage to deliver on time! Dont take any chances...... I wouldnt even bother recommending it to someone I dont like… Read Full Review

“They had no record of my ecard”

Written on: 01/01/2013

I sent an ecard on this site with all the correct info. After sending card it said successfully sent and the info was correct when I double checked it. I never received any confirmation to my email even though online it said I would. I gave correct email, no spam or junk. I wrote them several times about problem and they had no record of sent card. Very upsetting as I spent a long time finding one. DON'T USE THIS SITE EVER!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“If I could give a quarter star, I would. They didn't...”

Written on: 09/01/2011

If I could give a quarter star, I would. They didn't deliver a birthday card and I was totally embarrassed and looked bad. I got a confirmation email stating that the e-card was stored for delivery on the 8th (today). I will not recommend this site - in fact, I will tell everyone I know NOT to use it… Read Full Review

“I got a couple cute birthday emails from my mother a...”

Written on: 25/08/2010

I got a couple cute birthday emails from my mother a few weeks ago from 123Greetings.

Then I started getting non-stop spam. The kind that is very specific to you so that is pretty scary.

I have no doubt that it came from 123Greetings since it started almost immediately after I opened the cards.

I would not go to this website and send someone a card as a gift and also tag on the fun of them having to sift through spam now too. It's very irritating and very sneaky to have people give the… Read Full Review

“It's easy to find on google. ”

Written on: 05/02/2008

It's easy to find on google.
It may have 20000 cards but the quality is so low it's just something you don't want to send people.Yea, it's free.

How about letting us pay $1 and not having 100 popup ads?… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“123Greetings.com advertise for free cards which...”

Written on: 15/01/2008 by LTG1 (1 review written)

123Greetings.com advertise for free cards which appealed to me however once I explored more I became to realise that in my opinion they advertise to much. Advertisements are all over the place! I personally recieved all kinds of spam, received once you give them your e-mail address… Read Full Review

Steveanderson's Response to 333125_LTG1's Review

Written on: 25/01/2008

Hi,
<br/>
<br/>I'm Steve Anderson, the PR official for 123Greetings. Thank you for reviewing our site. I understand your concern regarding the pop ups.
<br/>
<br/>Because all of our 20,000 cards are free, our business model requires that we generate revenue through the use of pop-up/pop-under advertising. Eventually our pop-up ads will go the way of other technologies that are no longer useful, but at this time they are the only way we can employ the people to make the cards in order to give them away free.
<br/>
<br/>Meanwhile, as you find these pop-ups irritating, I suggest that you to use the software of your choice to block the pop-ups and make your card sending experience more enjoyable. I personally use the google toolbar (http://toolbar.google.com/) for effectively blocking such pop-up ads whenever I am surfing the net.
<br/>
<br/>I can also assure you that we are not spammers. When you send a card from 123greetings.com, before sending, you have the option of not subscribing to these offers. If you did not opt out, you will receive the 123Greetings newsletter, special offers and notifications on any new features of the web site. We comply with all guidelines laid down in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
<br/>
<br/>The information you entered resides with 123Greetings.com and is not disclosed to third parties. Your email address is not shared or sold to sponsors without your consent. You can unsubscribe yourself by entering your email address at http://www.123greetings.com/offers/.
<br/>
<br/>I hope that this solution works for you and I look forward to having you on our site more often. If I can be of any further service to you, by all means, please email me at your convenience.
<br/>Thank you,
<br/>Steve Anderson
<br/>Public Relations
<br/>123Greetings.com
<br/>Email: steve@123greetings-inc.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“I cannot recommend 123Greetings, especially near to...”

Written on: 24/11/2005 by gp (2 reviews written)

I cannot recommend 123Greetings, especially near to Thanksgiving… Read Full Review

Gp's Response to gp's Review

Written on: 24/11/2005

I just could't log on to their site all that day.
<br>I just gave up and went elsewhere.
<br>There are other sites just as good.

Kiwijohn's Response to gp's Review

Written on: 31/12/2005

ditto for New Year's Eve

218365_Shadylady131's Response to gp's Review

Written on: 25/11/2005

I was sent a card, and just could not open it....that is bad business....

“FREE GREETINGS”

Written on: 25/10/2003 by npatel1130 (1 review written)

FREE GREETINGS… Read Full Review

222867_Bimbo's Response to npatel1130's Review

Written on: 30/12/2005

IN FACT THIS WEB SITE IS NOT PART OF IT AT ALL, MAY BE YOU WILL JUST CLOSE IT DOWN, MY FRIEND HAS SENT 5 CARDS TO ME BUT I CAN'T GET IT OPEN.