123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com Reviews

123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com

“LOVE your reminders!!!!”

Written on: 17/04/2014

Keep up the great job with this website. The birthday reminders are the BEST! I have never had a problem with cards not being delivered and I use this site a lot. My husband joined another card website( not free like this one!) I keep coming back to 123 greetings free site, mainly because I get reminders from them and their cards are great! … Read Full Review

“Free cards 123”

Written on: 23/12/2013

I have sent over 20 Christmas cards this year and last year and it's so easy and instant and no postage Excellent service… Read Full Review

“Tried twice but was blocked”

Written on: 17/09/2013 by Aclub (1 review written)

First time user of this sight but definitely won't use again. Wrote a lovely message in two cards but when I pressed send message,, it was blocked. Tried contacting the Help Desk but they were of no help, neither could I recall the card with the message to try sending again. A complete waste of time and effort. If might be free but pointless if it doesn't work… Read Full Review

“Free! But never delivered!”

Written on: 20/03/2013

Yes its free.... no they dont manage to deliver on time! Dont take any chances...... I wouldnt even bother recommending it to someone I dont like… Read Full Review

“They had no record of my ecard”

Written on: 01/01/2013

I sent an ecard on this site with all the correct info. After sending card it said successfully sent and the info was correct when I double checked it. I never received any confirmation to my email even though online it said I would. I gave correct email, no spam or junk. I wrote them several times about problem and they had no record of sent card. Very upsetting as I spent a long time finding one. DON'T USE THIS SITE EVER!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“Never found out how to see the card I sent in my email ”

Written on: 23/12/2012

The choices are good and there are cards of all kinds in very good taste I sent a cute Hannuka card to about 20 friends and family and they were received However, they have a complicated way for the sender to see the chosen card in their email. I tried to view it but with no success. Every time I returned to the site there was no way of getting assistance. I would like to have known beforehand that it would be so hard to simply be able to view the card in my email. More seriously I am now… Read Full Review

“If I could give a quarter star, I would. They didn't...”

Written on: 09/01/2011

If I could give a quarter star, I would. They didn't deliver a birthday card and I was totally embarrassed and looked bad. I got a confirmation email stating that the e-card was stored for delivery on the 8th (today). I will not recommend this site - in fact, I will tell everyone I know NOT to use it… Read Full Review

“I got a couple cute birthday emails from my mother a...”

Written on: 25/08/2010

I got a couple cute birthday emails from my mother a few weeks ago from 123Greetings.

Then I started getting non-stop spam. The kind that is very specific to you so that is pretty scary.

I have no doubt that it came from 123Greetings since it started almost immediately after I opened the cards.

I would not go to this website and send someone a card as a gift and also tag on the fun of them having to sift through spam now too. It's very irritating and very sneaky to have people give the… Read Full Review

“it is a free card website, i can choose what i like,...”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by davefai (4 reviews written)

it is a free card website, i can choose what i like, so why not?
adv in this site? hello? this is a free card, what can we expected?… Read Full Review

“There is quite a large selection of cards for every...”

Written on: 30/06/2008 by diego2812 (1 review written)

There is quite a large selection of cards for every occasion.
Cards have a sincere meaning,some quite serious and other funny but all are direct and to the point. The cards are truly great,keep up the good work… Read Full Review

“It's easy to find on google. ”

Written on: 05/02/2008

It's easy to find on google.
It may have 20000 cards but the quality is so low it's just something you don't want to send people.Yea, it's free.

How about letting us pay $1 and not having 100 popup ads?… Read Full Review

“Overall, I think the site is great for sending cards....”

Written on: 31/01/2008 by jeanneleez (1 review written)

Overall, I think the site is great for sending cards. There are too many pop ups for me, but considering the cards are free, I can manage. You have to surf around a bit to find the exact card you want, because there's a lot for the granny crowd. I like the fact that you can schedule your card to go at a later date - I was able to set up all the birthdays in my family at once and that was a huge service. You really need to subscribe to their newsletter That Editor Bob is really funny - they come… Read Full Review

Anya Hall's Response to jeanneleez's Review

Written on: 17/03/2008

I agree with this review because... 123greeting's scheduling service has been a huge help to me as well... I am pathetic with dates and I still didn't have to miss a single birthday or anniversary. The advertisements are a bit annoying but I guess all good things come for a price. After all they don't charge us but they have to charge someone to be able to pay for the manpower and technology required to make those free cards. So, count your blessings my friends...

☆☆☆☆☆

“123Greetings.com advertise for free cards which...”

Written on: 15/01/2008 by LTG1 (1 review written)

123Greetings.com advertise for free cards which appealed to me however once I explored more I became to realise that in my opinion they advertise to much. Advertisements are all over the place! I personally recieved all kinds of spam, received once you give them your e-mail address… Read Full Review

Steveanderson's Response to 333125_LTG1's Review

Written on: 25/01/2008

Hi,
<br/>
<br/>I'm Steve Anderson, the PR official for 123Greetings. Thank you for reviewing our site. I understand your concern regarding the pop ups.
<br/>
<br/>Because all of our 20,000 cards are free, our business model requires that we generate revenue through the use of pop-up/pop-under advertising. Eventually our pop-up ads will go the way of other technologies that are no longer useful, but at this time they are the only way we can employ the people to make the cards in order to give them away free.
<br/>
<br/>Meanwhile, as you find these pop-ups irritating, I suggest that you to use the software of your choice to block the pop-ups and make your card sending experience more enjoyable. I personally use the google toolbar (http://toolbar.google.com/) for effectively blocking such pop-up ads whenever I am surfing the net.
<br/>
<br/>I can also assure you that we are not spammers. When you send a card from 123greetings.com, before sending, you have the option of not subscribing to these offers. If you did not opt out, you will receive the 123Greetings newsletter, special offers and notifications on any new features of the web site. We comply with all guidelines laid down in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
<br/>
<br/>The information you entered resides with 123Greetings.com and is not disclosed to third parties. Your email address is not shared or sold to sponsors without your consent. You can unsubscribe yourself by entering your email address at http://www.123greetings.com/offers/.
<br/>
<br/>I hope that this solution works for you and I look forward to having you on our site more often. If I can be of any further service to you, by all means, please email me at your convenience.
<br/>Thank you,
<br/>Steve Anderson
<br/>Public Relations
<br/>123Greetings.com
<br/>Email: steve@123greetings-inc.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“I cannot recommend 123Greetings, especially near to...”

Written on: 24/11/2005 by gp (2 reviews written)

I cannot recommend 123Greetings, especially near to Thanksgiving… Read Full Review

Gp's Response to gp's Review

Written on: 24/11/2005

I just could't log on to their site all that day.
<br>I just gave up and went elsewhere.
<br>There are other sites just as good.

Kiwijohn's Response to gp's Review

Written on: 31/12/2005

ditto for New Year's Eve

218365_Shadylady131's Response to gp's Review

Written on: 25/11/2005

I was sent a card, and just could not open it....that is bad business....

“FREE GREETINGS”

Written on: 25/10/2003 by npatel1130 (1 review written)

FREE GREETINGS… Read Full Review

222867_Bimbo's Response to npatel1130's Review

Written on: 30/12/2005

IN FACT THIS WEB SITE IS NOT PART OF IT AT ALL, MAY BE YOU WILL JUST CLOSE IT DOWN, MY FRIEND HAS SENT 5 CARDS TO ME BUT I CAN'T GET IT OPEN.

“Easy to access and fantastic flash cards available...”

Written on: 18/06/2003 by Gerry. (1 review written)

Easy to access and fantastic flash cards available online. The ability to send cards both to home and abroad is plus point as well. All cards are available for free… Read Full Review

215955_Maryeyes's Response to Gerry.'s Review

Written on: 03/11/2005

Hi my daughter has been trying to send me a birthday card for 2 days but i can't open it, why?

Gp's Response to Gerry.'s Review

Written on: 24/11/2005

I tried to visit the 123 website several times the day before Thanksgiving, either it didn't come up or locked up before I could make a card.
<br>Very frustrating,so I gave up.

Gp's Response to Gerry.'s Review

Written on: 24/11/2005

I tried to send cards the day before Thanksgiving, but the web page would not even come up.

Louis Chelootz's Response to Gerry.'s Review

Written on: 06/11/2005

I cannot view 123greetings.com I GOT THIS BEFORE BUT NOW CANNOT LOG ON TO YOUR SITE