Siemens KS39V981 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Siemens KS39V981 - Ask a question now

“Siemens KS39V981 - I am a sad person I know. I have...”

Written on: 12/04/2004 by 1sadman (2 reviews written)

Siemens KS39V981 - I am a sad person I know. I have spent almost two years looking for a fridge-freezer to replace an ailing Zanussi (which had become an incubator for the e-coli virus). I spent a long time looking at fridge-freezers with the fridge on top (thinking this avoids bending to get the milk). I looked longingly at Smeg, Fisher & Paykel and Miele but could not afford them. Eventually, I saw this fridge on e-bay and put in a successful bid at less than half the MRRP. A new boxed fridge… Read Full Review