Herbalife Shapeworks Reviews - www.herbalife.co.uk

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Happy enough ”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by amyd91 (1 review written)

I have been using herbalife f1 shakes twice a day and one healthy meal plus lots of the thermo tea and vitamin tablets and fibre tablets for one week. I have always been slim but working shifts meant I never ate at the right time or sometimes not at all and what I did eat was really unhealthy and that is exactly how I feel run down and unhealthy. I started this programme for overall wellbeing and to trim down around half a stone. In my first week I lost 3 and a half pounds, 2% body fat and 20cm… Read Full Review

“Waste of time”

Written on: 30/04/2014 by John.m406 (2 reviews written)

I think this product is a waste of time if you ask me. I started it as my job keeps me on the road driving from one place to the other. It means that going to the gym is near-on impossible for me so finding other ways to keep healthy and active is a priority. I always eat pretty healthily anyway and walk run and swim as much as i can in the time I have available but my wife suggested giving this a go. She started using it the same time I did and neither of us saw any weight loss or felt any… Read Full Review

Healthiswealth1's Response to John.m406's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

That's just an excuse no offence but you wasn't serious to begin with

Healthiswealth1's Response to John.m406's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

No offense but that's an excuse the products do make you ill, you and your wife probably didn't see results because you either never had a health coach or you are to concered with the piricing. Let's be honest here

Wilma08's reply to Healthiswealth1's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2014

How do you no his wife might have an allergy, you sound quite nasty

“STARTED JUST YESTERDAY!!!”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by VIHAANI (1 review written)

HEY,,,ANYONE HELP ME OUT!!!I JUST STARTED USING HERBALIFE WEIGHTLOSS PRODUCT.SO I WANTED TO KNOW DOES IT HELP IN REDUCING THIGHS N BUTT???… Read Full Review

Healthiswealth1's Response to VIHAANI's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

Yes especially if you use thermo complete check out this website it's really helpful I brought products from there and the lady was very helpful I achieved some amazing results within 3 months.

Healthiswealth1's Response to VIHAANI's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

By the way good luck on your results.. You will feel brand new I love that feeling everyday

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Over priced meal replacement - thermo bond the laxative!”

Written on: 14/06/2013

Just seems over prices, when thermo bond are just a fibre product that have a laxative effect. A good quality meal replacement shake, taken for breakfast and Lunch with a normal evening meal. Will be just as effective at half the price. If you must throw in some fibre gel supplements twice a day, which will have the same effect as thermo bond, laxative! Do the thermo bond experiment with some fibre gel, it has same effect on fat as the herbalife tablets, with the fat dropping to the bottom, the… Read Full Review

Missnjo's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2013

fiber bonds (not thermo) are not for every day use their just for a naughty meal now and then to rid the body of excess fats from that dish, or a 10 day belly buster which speaks for itself really.
You need healthy fat in you diet and carbs and herbalife supports that! any good coach would still advice that!

Our normal fiber and herb or florafibre tablets are simply to help with digestion as the shakes don't have fiber in them as they would not taste nice also to ensure your getting your recommended intake of fiber a day.

Also when it comes to pregnancy no they cant have fibre bond and they cant have the multi vitamins due to the vitamin A or anything caffenne based but why cant they have the shakes their just pure nutrition? they are not on a 'weightloss' plan their simply having the shakes on top of a healthy diet to ensure their getting everything their bodies and their babies developing body needs.

And as for any other meal replacement diet ye sure you could go on one of them but hay you wont be weighed weekly your muscle mass wont be measured to ensure that they aren't losing muscle instead of fat and you wont get support from a coach that really cares about your results and health.

Personally I can understand where your comment has come from there are so many uneducated and money focused coaches that they really give the company a bad name! however there are some of us that love this company but love their clients happiness with their bodies and results more not to mention their health :)

Written on: 17/06/2014

You do know you can get a discount lol. I've signed up and so far I'm achieving great results

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Will herbalife product helps to cure Thyroid”

Written on: 05/03/2013

Hi, I've heard about the herbalife products and its good for weight loss and I havent tried yet. But while have discussion with a person I got a info as Herbalife products helps to cure thyroid. Is that true? Kindly someone explain abt this. Thank you… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/04/2013

there is no cure for a thyroid, herbalife can help control your thyroid, the same as and other healthy diet control foods/shakes. simply loosing weight will help you control your thyroid.

Written on: 17/06/2014

I can't speak for anyone else but I did have a thyroid condition myself ever since I lost weigh I feel great and there's no signs of thyroid ☺️

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I love this product, because it works!”

Written on: 02/03/2013

I tried the Herbalife ultimate program and loved how I felt and best of all I lost 27 lbs. in three months and kept it off. There a lot of vitamins to take so if you struggle with taking pills, you may find it difficult to stay on the program. However, if you stick to the plan, you will NOT be hungry, will have increased energy and just an overall feeling of well being. In addition to feeling better, I actually was able to quit my addiction to coffee and diet soda, replacing it with herbal… Read Full Review

Well done x

“Rude Owners”

Written on: 22/02/2013

I went into an herbalife establishment in New London New Hampshire and the girl at the counter was the rudest person you'd ever want to talk to. She says she was a co owner and she didn't make money on the product. That everything went towards the rental of the building. I brought a friend in to get her started on the product and I will never go there again. If this is the way and herbalife establishment is run then it deserves to fail. I have been going there for 2 yrs and this is the worst… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

Sorry to hear that but everyone is different but this website and owners was really nice and I got my orders on time they are very helpful.. Plus there is slot of information

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Will the body get toned ??”

Written on: 12/02/2013

Please provide me information on the Herbalife weight loss product. Is that true even all the parts of our body[Thighs,arms,belly,butt,waist] would be toned ?? If we quit drinking the powder, will we gain back ?? Please kindly advice and provide with more inputs… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/04/2013

i am currently on herbalife and i find it amazing factor to loose weight but to get toned even though your drinking protein youll never be fully toned untill you start to exercise.

Written on: 17/06/2014

No I don't think that's true but you can find information on howtoloseweight site.

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Herbalife gave me Thyroditis”

Written on: 02/12/2012 by desgirl (1 review written)

I used herbalife for a few months and I lost a few pounds but it made me sick and developed thyroditis. Then it made me gain 15 pounds and changed my metabolism for worse. The worse product ever and dangerous. be careful if you are thinking about using this. It contains a large amount of Iodine that affect the Thyroid gland. Talk to you doctor about it… Read Full Review

Missnjo's Response to desgirl's Review

Written on: 28/09/2013

you say you developed thyroditis but I just discovered that the causes of this are:
Causes[edit]

Thyroiditis is generally caused by an attack on the thyroid, resulting in inflammation and damage to the thyroid cells. This disease is often considered a malfunction of the immune system. Antibodies that attack the thyroid are what causes most types of thyroiditis. It can also be caused by an infection, like a virus or bacteria, which works in the same way as antibodies to cause inflammation in the glands.[4] Certain people make thyroid antibodies, and thyroiditis can be considered an autoimmune disease, because the body acts as if the thyroid gland is foreign tissue.[5] Some drugs, such as interferon and amiodarone, can also cause Thyroiditis hyroiditis because they have a tendency to damage thyroid cells.

and infact to much iodine can cause hypothyroidism which is an under active thyroid which you are explaining in the above text yet you say its Thyroiditis (not even specifying what type it is) which is just a simple infection .
Is there a reason behind this ?
Or is it simply just an attack on herbalife due to being in a rival company?
Also Ive done some research into the amount of iodine in Herbalife its a good amount compared to an unhealthy diet of salt produce or infact a to low amount of eating healthy. Can you explain this to please?

Healthiswealth1's reply to Missnjo's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2014

Missnjo's great research. I honestly believe it's a lie or they want to make themselves feel better for not continuing with the products because the great customer service I've received plus contact from this website has been very helpful including products.

Healthiswealth1's Response to desgirl's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

Your are so dramatic honestly I think it's something else, look at how many people use the products just because you decided to give up don't discourage others

“poor results”

Written on: 15/08/2011

I have been on herbal life for 3 weeks, the first 4 days i lost 2 1/2 lbs a nd since then i have only lost 1lb, i go to 7 aerobic classes a week and to sat hat i am disapointed is an understatement. I have a shake for breakfast and again for lunch, i have 2 pieces of fruit a day plus a protien bar then my evening meal of around 600 cals, my distributer has been little help and doesnt know why it isnt working for me, any advise would be grateful… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/11/2011

Hi there its a shame you did not get the answers you were looking for. A few things are you drinking enough water? Especially the amount of exercising your doing, you need at least 2 litres a day this helps flush out fats and toxins. As your exercising a lot muscle weighs more than fat so make sure you do your measurements and judge by your clothes. If you want to speak further you can contact me michellecondie2 at googlemail.com I have had good results so please don't give up!

Nithya's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2013

Please give me more information on the weight loss from Herbalife . Is it possible to reduce fat all over the body [belly,butt.thighs,arms]. Please advice

Written on: 17/06/2014

I guess you don't drink a lot of water, I don't know about your Distrubtor but this Distrubtor is amazing, they answered all my question and help me achieve my results I still purchase from the website very easy and a lot info aswell

Missnjo's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2013

wow to be fair there is a disgusting advice below all it simply sounds like to be is you've lost body fat and replaced it with muscle mass, which means your body is more toned now and your burning more calories.

Also keep an eye on your water intake.
A neat trick Ive learnt as a distributor to ensure my clients have the right amount of water intake is divide your current weight by 20
so that means if your 72kgs divide by 20 is equal to 3.6
so that become 3.6 liters.

If this is to complicated simply drink at least 2-3 liters a day.
Also if your using tanita scales in the morning they work on your body water you haven't drank anything for about 8 hours your bodies dehydrated so your results are going to be on a wonk.

Please dont cut out your exercise or begin to starve yourself by cutting down calories as this just stupid advice.
Honestly your doing great so carry on ensure your not eating fruit except for berries after 4 as these can bung you up. Make sure your taking all you tablets 3 times daily. Ensure your not consuming any white carbs such as pasta potatoes rice replace them with whole meal and sweet potatoes. stick with a 500-600 evening meal and please just enjoy your time on herbalife! Herbalife is simply that you get to live you life in a positive healthy way if you ever need any help please dont hesitate to contact me!

Written on: 23/04/2013

cut out the aerobic classes as if you simply want to loose weight diet first then exercise after as otherwise youll turn your fat into muscle and muscle weighs heavier than fat x

Nutritian42's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2013

I think you are consuming too many calories in the evening. That is almost have of what an average person should consume a day if wanting to loose wait. Keep your meals light but nutritious with 4 oz of white meat of fish and veggies like broccoli, green and red peppers, carrots, spinach. If you can, avoid rice or pasta. If you are craving them, use brown rice (watch portions) and try to have your dinner before 7pm

Premila's Comment

Written on: 03/02/2013

r u taking enough water? each 25kg of ur body weight u should consume 1 litre of water....get back to me...if u need further help...

Nithya's Comment

Written on: 12/02/2013

Hey Premila,

Tehangurianupur's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2013

Hi Nithya
yes, it is possible to reduce fat from all body parts through Herbalife program. Please contact me at tehangurianupur at gmail.com for more information

Mimiro20's Comment

Written on: 03/02/2013

try doing the shake for breakfast & dinner. eating at night stores up carbs that u cant burn during the day!

Lataamin's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2013

I am taking as one meal herbolife no result of loosing weight I paid handsom money one shack costed me Rs 150=00
Now i feel I ahd lost money and frustion came in my life
lata amin

Written on: 17/06/2012

depending on your bmr your probably taking in no where near enough calories especially fi your doing as much exercise as you claim, your probably breaking into your lean muscle tissue and holding onto fat, plus your body will adapt to a calorie deficit and start shutting down and not working 100% so slowly reducing your bmr

Written on: 05/06/2012

Your shakes and dinner alone are 940kcals, and If you are eating the herbalife protein bars, then you're at about 1090kcal. Although weight loss depends on calories in vs calories out, you might want to pay close attention to your fruit intake. Some pieces of fruit are large enough to pack multiple servings [of fructose, that is]. Type also matters - bananas are more calorie dense than potatoes!

Another possibility is that with your frequent exercise, the scale isn't moving because you are gaining muscle as you're losing fat. The way your clothes fit are a bigger indicator of your progress than the scale! Hope some of this helps.

Written on: 04/05/2012

It seems as though your metabolism has slowed down. Only you know what products you are consuming but if you are on the Quick Start program using the meal replacement, multi-vitamins, cell activator and are drinking the herbal tea you will continue to loose weight. More obese folks will see weight loss quicker. There's more there to take off. Is that you? Otherwise 1 lb per week seems like a pretty healthy weight loss. I'd say keep going. You might want to eat some protein between meals (chicken, fish, nuts) so that your body is getting the message that you aren't starving. I lost 13 lbs in 6 weeks and I thought that was fantastic. I've slowed down but I'm closer to my goal. The last lbs are always the hardest.

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I am 23 years old and my weight was just 38kgs. I used...”

Written on: 25/07/2011

I am 23 years old and my weight was just 38kgs. I used herbal life products tho gain weight. my weight has become 42kgs after using herbal life shakes for a month. But my hair fall has increased very much. Have almost become bald. Moreover have started getting too many pimples. What do i do? Should i continue with this product? Someone please suggest me. … Read Full Review

Crichter's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2013

You went through a detox period. The Herbalife products are good nutrition, that's all. It improves your overall health as a result of good nutrition and renew your body's cells because of the good nutrition you feed yourself.

I lost 6Kg in 8 weeks and maintained it for 10 years. I feel fantastic and have no more worries about what to eat and how much of it to eat.

“Herbalife........START IT TODAY!!!”

Written on: 13/06/2011

most amazing company i have been introduced to. Not only are the products fantastic but so are the people and they all have a story that they will share to prove how herbalife has changed there lifes. If you struggle with weigh loss, weight gain, weight management, skin problems, health issues, lack of motivation and energy! get involved now!! Programs will cost you less that what you spend everyday of food which is packed with hidden sugers, salts and fats! Herbalife offer you all the… Read Full Review

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I have only been on herbalife for 7 days and already a...”

Written on: 27/06/2010

I have only been on herbalife for 7 days and already a friend said that she knows 3 people that have had really bad clumps of hair loss from being on herbalife products… Read Full Review

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Herbalife has truly changed my life so if anyone else...”

Written on: 26/11/2008 by dbingham360 (1 review written)

Herbalife has truly changed my life so if anyone else out there is looking for this kind of product:

I am a Personal Weight Loss Coach looking for serious men and women who are eager to shift their extra weight for good! Whether you have 1 or 10 stones to lose, I can personally coach you to not only lose your unwanted weight but to keep it off for good.

We are an international company, established for 28 years, operating in 70 countries with over 60 million client ' s worldwide. With 100%… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to dbingham360's Review

Written on: 13/06/2011

I love herbalife also! i wish more people knew about it! the more people we can get on these products the better!!!

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I lost loads of weight with the Herblife Shapeworks...”

Written on: 16/10/2008

I lost loads of weight with the Herblife Shapeworks diet. Its a great diet cause you get loads of great support from your wellness coach. It could do with giving more flavours but thats ok… Read Full Review

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks with Herbalife products....”

Written on: 01/03/2008 by MikeCawood (1 review written)

I lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks with Herbalife products. The products helped to reduce my appetite dramatically and combined with some excercise (twice a week to the gym for some cardio) I found it really easy to lose the weight… Read Full Review

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I started Herbalife Weight loss and health 2 weeks ago...”

Written on: 23/02/2009

I started Herbalife Weight loss and health 2 weeks ago and have around half a stone, whilst the idea of a liquid meal may sound unappealing, you are expected to have a solid but balanced meal either for lunch or dinner so you aren't missing out. the "chocolate and peanut" snack bars are delicious and if eaten once a day as recommended they cut all sugary, chocolatey cravings i might have had, the nuts are good too. The shakers are handy but pants when it comes to actually mixing the shakes as i… Read Full Review

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I recommend herbalife to everyone out there that is...”

Written on: 23/12/2008 by AISHA28 (1 review written)

I recommend herbalife to everyone out there that is wanting to lose weight/ gain weight/ or maintain their weight.
this product worked like a miracle, with no negative effects.
i lost weight and gained confidence and health.
i haven't looked and felt this healthy before.
i would like to thank herbalife and my personal herbalife coach.
if u are interested in trying the products or would like to know more then you can contact herbalife, or look for any other herbalife coach near you and i'm sure… Read Full Review

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Overall the Herbalife diet may be good but i feel that...”

Written on: 19/06/2008

Overall the Herbalife diet may be good but i feel that there could be room for improvement and its a run for your money!

Don't buy it, that's just my opinion anyway. ;)… Read Full Review

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“If you want to shift the weight- try it-it worked for me.”

Written on: 16/04/2008 by feelgoodnutrition (1 review written)

If you want to shift the weight- try it-it worked for me… Read Full Review