Secure Health Health Insurance Reviews - www.securehealth.co.uk

• Customer service

Media Gallery for Secure Health Health Insurance www.securehealth.co.uk

Secure Health Health Insurance www.securehealth.co.uk

“VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 11/01/2013 by Mysticstar5379 (1 review written)

I was VERY disappointed in the service from your customer service department, or at least to whom ever the extremely RUDE gentleman was that I was ATTEMPTING to talk to... I have been getting calls from this number for the past 2-3 days or so (562) 293-3837 with NO MESSAGES LEFT. UNTIL TODAY. Which I was given this number then 1 (888) 634-2584 and said that my application had be accepted for immediate approval. They said they were from Secured Health & Life. It was a lady that left the… Read Full Review

Securehealth's Response to Mysticstar5379's Review

Written on: 12/12/2013

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience though, I would like to provide clarity about this post.

SecureHealth LTD is based in the UK and deals with only UK customers, so this post is not related to our company.

We hope you resolve with the company you're trying to reach.

Sam Brown
SecureHealth LTD.

“I work with SH&L It has to be one of the best medical...”

Written on: 05/05/2011

I work with SH&L It has to be one of the best medical places I have EVER worked at. People are very caring and they care about the customers. We are starting to try and get the computers more up to date because sometimes we call people over and over without really knowing it. but all in all i love this company its amazing and they do truley care about the customers! heck if they think your insurance is better then theres they will tell you to keep with it. ALSO! They are paying to send me back… Read Full Review

Compare healthcare providers - Visit ActiveQuote.com

“As long as you follow their claims process to the...”

Written on: 15/09/2010

As long as you follow their claims process to the letter, Secure Health aren't a bad company. You may not be able to see the exact private doctor or consultant that you want but as long as you use a doctor that they recommend, which I did the claim went fine. He was not my first choice consultant as they said they wouldn't meet the fees, but they found me someone else who would work within their limits at the same hospital and he was a pleasure to deal with. I get my healthcare through the… Read Full Review

Compare healthcare providers - Visit ActiveQuote.com

“Secure Health have a very comprehensive range. After...”

Written on: 29/04/2008

Secure Health have a very comprehensive range. After a consultation with one of their helpful sales people, I chose the Care plan, which two years later has paid in full for the removal of my four wisdom teeth with the minimum of fuss. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone. Salespeople were a pleasure to deal with… Read Full Review

Compare Healthcare Providers with ActiveQuote.com