Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil

“I first read about this pencil in Woman World...”

Written on: 28/08/2010

I first read about this pencil in Woman World magazine,as a person who has over plucked her brows,I love this pencil! It doesn't get shiny before the end of the day and it stays on. Very good pencil… Read Full Review

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil

“I Have used this Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil...”

Written on: 30/06/2009

I Have used this Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil for years happily now all of a sudden
every time I sharpen the pencil it pulls out the lead (for want of a better word) I have had to buy 3 in a row but will now be changing products… Read Full Review

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil

“This one is really cheap, £2.50 but it does the job...”

Written on: 02/05/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

This one is really cheap, £2.50 but it does the job with filling. It lasts all day but can also be removed easily if you want to. However, with any pencils, be careful with the pressure you use otherwise you can end up with 'obvious' brows!… Read Full Review

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil

“I bought this eyebrow pencil and although it did it's...”

Written on: 21/04/2006 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I bought this eyebrow pencil and although it did it's job, it was not for me as i have very dark eyebrows to begin with and so they looked even darker not matter how light I pressed when applying it.
I picked the Brown to be on the safe side, don't think it was the products fault, more my preference… Read Full Review