Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo Reviews

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo

“Magic”

Written on: 08/10/2012 by helensullivan (6 reviews written)

I used this a couple of times when I was staying back with my folks and I'm really impressed. The smell is fantastic and it works a treat - my hair was absolutely "squeaky clean". It's a little bit more expensive than my usual shampoo, but my mum reckons she manages to get it cheap(er) at Tesco every few months (so she stocks up)… Read Full Review

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo

“Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo - I have...”

Written on: 08/11/2008

Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo - I have frizzy dry hair, that usually has dandruff. I tried probably every hair product on the store shelf for hair like mine. Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky is the only thing that works. After about 30 minutes after stepping out of the shower, you start to see results. I love it!… Read Full Review

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo

“I love the way Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo...”

Written on: 30/12/2007 by tcoolidge1 (1 review written)

I love the way Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo makes my hair feel bouncy and full of life. I would recommend this product to all my friends… Read Full Review

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo

“Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo has got to be...”

Written on: 31/10/2004 by Lovinbabe (7 reviews written)

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo has got to be one of the best shampoos out there at the moment. Not only giving you the confidence that you will have absolutely no dandruff occurring at all, it also leaves your hair silky and soft. Well done head and shoulders… Read Full Review

255361_Vizcarrarosalinda's Response to Lovinbabe's Review

Written on: 14/08/2006

Yes, it works very well. It also makes your hair soft and 10 times more manageable. It also smells great too!