Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment Reviews

Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment - Ask a question now

Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment

“Waste of money worsening my hair”

Written on: 01/11/2011

after being pushed and pushed to buy products at the so called five star salon in mayfair i bought this treatment and was told to leave it on for twenty minutes as i have coloured hair. i only use semi perminant colour so it was never really damaged. On applying this expensice treatment the only things i got out of it was limp greasy hair which felt as though it was covered in a sticky coating.... not something i would reccomend to my friends now. i wish i had known that whats in the bottle is… Read Full Review

Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment

“I don't like Nicky Clarke's Hairomatherapy Intensive...”

Written on: 04/01/2008

I don't like Nicky Clarke's Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment as it makes my head itch… Read Full Review

Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment

“I got a sachet of Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy...”

Written on: 01/03/2007 by kookykel (1 review written)

I got a sachet of Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment included when I bought a Nicky Clarke ceramic straightener. There was enough for 2 applications in the pack, and I have thick-medium length hair. My hair felt surprisingly soft afterwards, and looked shiny, but unfortunately it didn't help calm my frizz outburst that I always get when I wash my naturally-curly hair. I would definitely buy it again though!… Read Full Review

Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment

“As a basic conditioner, Nicky Clarke's Hairomatherapy...”

Written on: 25/07/2006 by Charrr (2 reviews written)

As a basic conditioner, Nicky Clarke's Hairomatherapy Intensive Treatment did it's job, and it's definitely not the worst intensive conditioner I've tried.

It's not strong at all, and if you have healthy, normal or fine hair, it should work nicely. If you need to use an intensive conditioner for your poor frizzy, curly or damaged hair, then this simply won't do the job. Look up Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, although this isn't really a miracle… Read Full Review

423613_Wallee's Response to Charrr's Review

Written on: 08/12/2008

I always use this product and came to purchase it but nobody sells the nicky clarke range any more. Do you know where i can buy this product from as i love using it.