Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Curl Talk Styling Liquid Reviews

From 1 review

Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Curl Talk Styling Liquid

“Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Curl Talk Styling Liquid...”

Written on: 04/10/2004 by Lisa Gilbert (1 review written)

Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy Curl Talk Styling Liquid is a great product for my naturally curly hair. I have been using it for approx 18 months now. It is very light on my hair, so therefore leaves my hair feeling natural, and also keeps my style frizz free and my curls defined.
Very Bad Point - Cannot get hold of product anywhere now. I used to buy this from Boots, however within the last 2 months they have discontinued the product, and on calling all pharmacies, supermarkets etc in my area… Read Full Review

Lin367's Response to 172836_Lisa Gilbert's Review

Written on: 11/07/2005

Hi Ive just read our review after buying it from Home & Bargain and it was only 99p. Have a look and see if there is one near you. Hope this has helped.
<br>
<br>PS Ive just looked at the reciept and there is another name for Home & Bargain it is TJ Morris Ltd www.tjmorris.co.uk