Babyliss 7496 Turbo Clipper Set Reviews

• Service & Support

Babyliss 7496 Turbo Clipper Set - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Babyliss 7496 Turbo Clipper Set

Babyliss 7496 Turbo Clipper Set

“After an initial few self-trim shockers, I now feel a...”

Written on: 03/01/2007 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

After an initial few self-trim shockers, I now feel a lot more confident using these clippers, and I believe I have mastered the basic technique required to trim my own barnet. I shave all manner of menacing haircuts into my scalp, including a number of variations of the Mohawk (Bi-Hawk, Tri-Hawk and Polish Mohawk to name but a few). The handy accessories supplied with the Babyliss 7496 Turbo Clipper Set have enabled me to continue mimicking my favourite football hereos. One useful attachment… Read Full Review

Babyliss 7496 Turbo Clipper Set

“After recommending hairclippers as a cost effiecent...”

Written on: 20/04/2006 by Clair (1 review written)

After recommending hairclippers as a cost effiecent way to boys hair cuts my sister bought the Babyliss 7496 Turbo Clipper Set. It has lots of extras like barbers' scissors, a styling comb, a cleaning brush for both neck and clippers as well as a cape & clips. It also has two speeds so you can slow down aroud the ears. Unlike mine these come in a sytlish metal case but do the job just as well… Read Full Review