Wahl Series 800 Hairclippers Reviews

• Service & Support

Wahl Series 800 Hairclippers - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wahl Series 800 Hairclippers

“good clippers”

Written on: 15/02/2013 by peter.rider (1 review written)

Great clippers for myself, and now the rest of the family is also using them. Good build quality and effective trimming, not leaving any stray hairs. Safe to use also, haven't any little painful nicks on my skin… Read Full Review

Wahl Series 800 Hairclippers

“Great Product I really like..Easy to use also..!!”

Written on: 13/02/2013

Great Product I really like..Easy to use also..!!… Read Full Review

Wahl Series 800 Hairclippers

“Wahl Series 800 Hairclipper”

Written on: 21/01/2013 by robertso (20 reviews written)

Over the past years I have been buying hair clippers for trimming myself but I have always been disappointed by the fact that some of these things barely last for 3 months. However, I am glad that I discovered this hair clipper from Wahl after recommendation from a friend. I can admit that it is almost 9 months now and I have not yet had any nasty encounter with this clipper yet. Unlike other clippers, this one shaves quite more accurately and evenly. I would say, I like it and its performance… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to robertso's Review

Written on: 21/06/2013

I would agree. I think WAHL hair clippers are good and reasonable priced, considering the price you would pay for a haircut these days. They are not difficult to use, i.e., on anyone else, however I would not attempt to cut my own hair with one, for fear of the mess I would make of it.

After use, simply brush it clean and apply an antiseptic spray to the blades and from time to time, whilst the motor is still running, simply apply a minute drop of '3 in One' oil so as to lubricate the moving parts at the head. Do this religiously and the WAHL should last you years.

“One hell of a clipper”

Written on: 06/01/2012 by lisa_green (1 review written)

Wahl Series 800 Hairclipper is really an excellent hairclipper. In the past, I have used a few hairclippers but this cuts far better without any kind of uneveness. It also easy to hold and the functioning too is excellent. Now its been 8 months since I brought this clipper and have to say that this clipper is definitely worth the money… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to lisa_green's Review

That's right - it will save you £pounds

Wahl Series 800 Hairclippers

“I bought the Whal Hairclippers for my son and found...”

Written on: 20/04/2006 by Clair (1 review written)

I bought the Whal Hairclippers for my son and found that they give a great even cut. The cost may seem quite a lot to outlay but four cuts in and you have more than made your money back.
The only draw back with this product is when you clip on the comb that grades the length of the hair (No 3 in our case) it seems quite wobbly but as any parent would, I thoroughly checked it and I can't pull it off whilst it is locked… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to 182801_Clair's Review

Written on: 21/06/2013

Yep - whether your hair is thick or you're nearly bald
The clipper I'd choose by far is 'WAHL'